Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Spanish youtuber Sasel or Saselandia shows that ascending is sometimes not worth it

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
E_wL1exUYAM8ddQ.jpg:large

Sasel is a Spanish youtuber who specializes in videogames, he´s know for being the biggest Sony hater in the Spanish speaking community because when he was a kid in the 90s he loved Sega but Sony was more successful which drove Sega out of the console business and since that day he hates the company. He's also a huge Nintendo fanboy and made videos with very retarded takes regarding emulation and console wars. People who have met him personally or know him for long say that he's always been a kinda weird dude.

While he has a gf thanks to being semi famous (300K subscribers) his gf has an onlyfans which he promotes at the end of his videos (no kidding :lul: ) and it's rumored he's a cuckold however he denies it and says all the onlyfans videos are just her with no other dudes. His gf also bullied him sometimes in his streams calling him baldy or insulting people from Valencia (Spain) which caused a big shitstorm.

So while Sasel would probably be incel if he wasn't famous (bald, low tier normie face, bad social skills, etc.) I don't see how ascending was worth it in this case. I feel a kinda bad for him.

Sasel is a Spanish youtuber who specializes in videogames, he´s know for being the biggest Sony hater in the Spanish speaking community because when he was a kid in the 90s he loved Sega but Sony was more successful which drove Sega out of the console business and since that day he hates the company. He's also a huge Nintendo fanboy and made videos with very retarded takes regarding emulation and console wars. People who have met him personally or know him for long say that he's always been a kinda weird dude.

While he has a gf thanks to being semi famous (300K subscribers) his gf has an onlyfans which he promotes at the end of his videos (no kidding :lul: ) and it's rumored he's a cuckold however he denies it and says all the onlyfans videos are just her with no other dudes. His gf also bullied him sometimes in his streams calling him baldy or insulting people from Valencia (Spain) which caused a big shitstorm.

So while Sasel would probably be incel if he wasn't famous (bald, low tier normie face, bad social skills, etc.) I don't see how ascending was worth it in this case. I feel a kinda bad for him.
If a woman calls me baldy I will rip hER head off and shit down her throat

She is MADE for BBC

Big Bharat Cock

Ah, the old sasel, he made me laugh when I saw him shout "Diabloooooou"

He always had an underlying madness
Yeah but lately he's doing a lot the exaggerated imitations of youtubers he hates and how he switches character for no apparent reason so it's become more obvious.

The Slavs are cels because their women are some of the most attractive in the world

If you have blue eyes you can fuck a lot of women in Latin America
cope most of whites here would end up as victim of non existant liveleak

especially in congolombia

nah in poland

but i like reading about different places
Believe me, having blue eyes gives you about 2 more points on the SMV scale in this region, of course if you are a 3-4/10 you will go from invisible to invisible

Believe me, having blue eyes gives you about 2 more points on the SMV scale in this region, of course if you are a 3-4/10 you will go from invisible to invisible
i'm MTN facially but manlet ( 174 cm ) and both autistic and schizophrenic :feelsrope:

and i have both blue eyes and blond hair

i'm MTN facially but manlet ( 174 cm ) and both autistic and schizophrenic :feelsrope:

and i have both blue eyes and blond hair
You would attract women with that phenotype and that height here, the problem is not being NT.

Latin American societies are generally low-mediocre IQ and extremely NT, being an outcast here is a curse.

You would attract women with that phenotype and that height here, the problem is not being NT.

Latin American societies are generally low-mediocre IQ and extremely NT, being an outcast here is a curse.
Are non NT ?

myself im artistcel trying to finish my uni, being at such useless degree is a curse

4033237 image

If those are your drawings they are good

With your phenotype and the halo of artistmaxxing I am sure you would attract something in these countries

It's like playing the jbw in SEA card but not so exaggerated
yes they are mine, sadly as for second i gived up on women, i just rot her

As the saying goes: 'Es mejor estar solo que mal acompañado'

"It's better to be alone than in bad company.''

If those are your drawings they are good

With your phenotype and the halo of artistmaxxing I am sure you would attract something in these countries

It's like playing the jbw in SEA card but not so exaggerated
DanubianNordidUpdatedmorph
Danubian Nordid Secondary 1

could guy with pheno slay here ?

Geomaxxers must be lynched

I checked out her onlyfans leaks and discovered she's not even hot. I'm shocked men would pay to see her naked.

She skullmogs him.

Damn you got talent big man lol that's actually awesome.

Is that supposed to be Sasuke vs Ulquiorra or something?
no that was first stage of animation it's right that second design was inspired heavily by sasuke, right now will work for next year for new animation if i will have more motivations for anything other than rot

myself using procreate dreams and toonsquid

and procreate for regular drawings