Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion discussing male's looks (amongst normies)

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
can't believe that for so long, i thought i was the odd one out for thinking about, and wanting to discuss male's looks. for these types of ppl, any discussion of male's looks is usually taboo and "off limits".

i wonder what brought about these certain types of social laws. my best guess is honestly the gynocentricism that is present amongst modern society

We don’t really talk about male looks here tbh
oh ya, i guess that's mainly looksmax.org that does. but at least we acknowledge it. it's been the elephant in the room for a lot of ppl for me personally

You mean talk about another man's looks? Why would I want to do that?

True, we still know that looks>all
No bluepilled:soy: shit here
yep. yea lol. not necessarily soy though from my experiences. more so normieism
You mean talk about another man's looks? Why would I want to do that?
yes lol. sry my OP is kinda wrong. ok maybe not actually discussing male looks, but at least acknowledging that they matter and play a big part

yes lol. sry my OP is kinda wrong. ok maybe not actually discussing male looks, but at least acknowledging that they matter and play a big part

Oh, I don't think people are against that, are they? Or do you mean complaining about how hard it is for average men?

Oh, I don't think people are against that, are they? Or do you mean complaining about how hard it is for average men?
nope, ppl throughout my life have been literally against any discussion about it.

i'm around a lot of deathnics so maybe that's why. they're usually stuck as tradcucks despite living in modern society

@0Energy0Happyness

yea that's what i was thinking about. it sometimes gets to a point where males are suppressed in addition to liberating foids.

tradcucks literally delineate this to a tee. there is little freedom for men under a tradcuck state

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back