Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is it just me but have you all also noticed a remarkable increase in just rudeness and resentment against each other on the internet in last 2 yrs?

I don't use social media but IRL I've noticed people drive way more aggresively and recklessly since the lockdowns ended

Definitely, but it's been increasing over the past 25 years online.

When there's limited rules and more of a Wild Wild West feel, negative treatment towards each other naturally decreases.

Alas, those better days on the internet are history, and will never return.

It was much better in early 2020.

It’s always been like this JFL.

Overrated. I don’t know why Zoomers brag about insta reels being muhh fucked up with a few edgy jokes on videos of retards & I guess fat people. Oh my God bro the internet has always been like this :lul:
if u haven't noticed a markable increase in mindless hate on normie platforms like Instagram//YouTube shorts u r either blind or naive

Shut that only used to fly on pol //4chan gets thousands of likes on normie platforms when before 2021 u would be shit on for or considered a troll

if u haven't noticed a markable increase in mindless hate on normie platforms like Instagram//YouTube shorts u r either blind or naive

Shut that only used to fly on pol //4chan gets thousands of likes on normie platforms when before 2021 u would be shit on for or considered a troll
True I can’t deny that. But pretending like some of these things weren’t already jokes about pre 2021 Is cope.

But like yea I agree the ones that delve into more racial iq, 13/50, 271k Holohoax redpill, kikes controlling the media, paljeet name calling, etc is more common now I don’t deny that. But like it wasn’t like super rare pre 2021.

Also “mindless hate” is cope and depends on what context. But some these jokes were made by people irl very frequently. Like Instagram reels isn’t shit every single comment is the same thing you would’ve seen amongst 12 year olds trolling in 2017 because I remember that era.

how do you know about 2000's? are you even 20?
It’s common sense plus you can look at the archives or see the humor that was popular online back in the day. It legit was filled with similar shit we say today genuinely.

Like shock humor and offensive things were very common in the 2000s bro JFL. Even rw redpills weren’t uncommon

What I've noticed over the years (since the early 90s) on the Internet is that people used to treat it like a formal epistolary exchange, but that gradually devolved into drunken talk.

What surprises me the most is how polarized most opinions are. Even 50yo SAHMs have extreme views on things they have no grasp about, like foreign policy or quantum physics.

Everybody seems to believe that their opinion is relevant and valuable on absolutely every topic. I really have trouble understanding this trend.

Thought I was the only one who noticed. Even if you click replies on comments under any video there are usually arguments being started everytime no matter how controversial the comment was.

season 8 episode 10 GIF

Yes. And in real life.
It's mainly because of zoomers that this is happening since they grew up on it and became giga nihilistic and don't care about other people online.
Definitely the best explanation. This goes back to boomers and xers planting their kids in front of the TV and neglecting them, which became giving toddlers a smartphone to play fruit ninja on. Then they reward them by saying they're so smart for being able to use a smartphone, which causes them to use it even more. It's socially-acceptable child abuse.
imagine the effects of Ai on Gen alpha or whatever they are called. Dystopian
I wanted to believe widespread deepfakes would make people no longer believe digital media shown to them. Then I remembered that people are retarded. It's going to be a wild ride.
Those little dipshits are definitely going to be even more ruthless on here since they are being fed even more soy and can access the internet from such a young age.

Not only on the internet. I guess it's an after-effect of Covid.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back