Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Disgusting whores sexualizing a little boy

• Thread starter Deleted member 33853
  • Start date
Deleted member 33853

Deleted member 33853

#NeedAGirlfriend
-
Maxresdefault

Now reverse the genders and the guy loses his career, friends, and social status. He also gets put on a watch list

58573877 medium

Lol at these cunts. Just no shame, public comments sexualizing a little boy with 100s of upvotes.

sexualizing​

tbh when I was this kid's age I would've fucked these girls so I'm not sure they're inserting anything that's absent, just affirming reality

it's just disgusting the hypocrisy that they persecute guys who affirm reality for young girls in same way

Double standards, women are privileged

When he’s a full grown ricecel none of them will want him

Women are worshiping beauty giga hard. This is the only thing that counts for them. And then they call themselves political left. Worshiping privileged people (rich and/or beautiful) is the total opposite of being political left. But they are too stupid to get this (basic) part.

Now reverse the genders and the guy loses his career, friends, and social status. He also gets put on a watch list

View attachment 425989
Batman and Joker Have a Laugh | Comic Panels

Double standards, women are privileged
there's no end to their privilage, even kids aren't safe from these child predators

Women are worshiping beauty giga hard. This is the only thing that counts for them. And then they call themselves political left. Worshiping privileged people (rich and/or beautiful) is the total opposite of being political left. But they are too stupid to get this (basic) part.
they only do it to virtue signal, that's it

Most Pedophiles are Women.

post the vid of the changlet?

they only do it to virtue signal, that's it
I know. This is the same reason why FDS is always talking about HV-Men. They mean handsome men. That’s it. They just try to hide their worshiping for beauty.

tbh when I was this kid's age I would've fucked these girls so I'm not sure they're inserting anything that's absent, just affirming reality
At the end of the day it is not the idea, it is the principle. Men are held responsible for their actions, toilets love to get away with it because they have holes.

The thing about this is that Figrews feel so powerful that they openly promote their own paedophilic desires. It feels like they are openly wanting a Man to respond so they can crucify him for Muhsoggyknee.

Prison for Men might as well be hell. Prison for Whores might as well be heaven. Females will never feel the full punishment for the consequences of their actions because they have retained that from the time since before their retarded equaliteehee. They operate on their own Privilege with 0 consequences. They can rape Young Children and get away with it because weak Men allow them to and our piss poor politicians won't stop them.. they are quite literally mad with power. Every time a Figrew gets hurt it's laughable because society always crowds around the Pig in Perfume like its an angel. I mean can society get more high off its own excrement?

toilets love to get away with it because they have holes
please call them cumrags instead of toilets, lavatories are to be respected and not demeaned by these analogies comparing them to decadent organics

Shouldn’t they be getting in trouble for pedophilia?

And somehow, we're the privileged ones. JFL. If I said these things publicly I'd on a watchlist
Shouldn’t they be getting in trouble for pedophilia?
Noo...These are Kweenn. They cannot do wrong. It's only pedophilia if a man does it.

Good for him. Better than being a ricecel like the 90% of other asian males. Also there's no such thing as pedophilia anyways, if your genes are good, the opposite sex will want you regardless of age.

i wish i could be chang...

Good for him. Better than being a ricecel like the 90% of other asian males. Also there's no such thing as pedophilia anyways, if your genes are good, the opposite sex will want you regardless of age.

No fuck him. Chad genocide when?!

Now switch the sexes and see how creepy those comments would be if they were coming from adult men toward girls.

Yeah, I hate foids. But foids on tiktok are the WORST ngl.

Something I forgot to add is that there were some cucks that said that those are dudes larping as females, which is bs

He'll get rejected by no end of foids once he's older unless he becomes famous.

He'll get rejected by no end of foids once he's older unless he becomes famous.
He's pretty famous, that video got almost 10 million views

Another day another reason to hate women and another reason to never catch feelings and be in a relationship.

Something I forgot to add is that there were some cucks that said that those are dudes larping as females, which is bs
That's always the go to excuse. Some redditors claim that fds is just incels larping as women. The other excuse is that some man or pressure from society manipulated her into acting badly.

That's always the go to excuse. Some redditors claim that fds is just incels larping as women. The other excuse is that some man or pressure from society manipulated her into acting badly.
Women can do no wrong

He's pretty famous, that video got almost 10 million views
If he can hold it he'll do alright then unless he gets ugly as he ages.

If he can hold it he'll do alright then unless he gets ugly as he ages.
It's not even his account, his brothers featured him. The funniest part is they barely get that much views but the video of the kid is the one that went viral

It's not even his account, his brothers featured him. The funniest part is they barely get that much views but the video of the kid is the one that went viral
Fucksake, women just want to see cute or sexy things to get off on.