Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dismissing a gray user is the same mentality as "agecucks"

TuxedoMask

TuxedoMask

Leader of the offendicons
"Agecucks": "A woman who is 17 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds old is literally a child."

.Is users: "A user with 499 posts makes him a faggot."

Hypocrisy. .

Honestly, good argument

You call yourself a normie, need I say more

The only problem is how many GrAYs are coming from ShitTok

"Agecucks": "A woman who is 17 years, 364 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes, and 59 seconds old is literally a child."

Hypocrisy. .
the diffrence is that graycels are usually normalfags and if they reach 500 posts that means they are serious about this website

Not necessarily. We’ve even had more than one paragon infiltrator
how the fuck does that even happen? did they start off infiltrator then become incel?

how the fuck does that even happen? did they start off infiltrator then become incel?
The first one was a larping female, the second a federal agent

Not necessarily. We’ve even had more than one paragon infiltrator
The infiltrator usually shitposts in the sewers to get their post count up for everyone to take him or her more seriously.

The first one was a larping female, the second a federal agent
1) what was she like? this is extreme news to me :fuk::feelswhere: was she documenting it all?
2) why would a fed need to get to paragon? seems extreme sus to me

1) what was she like? this is extreme news to me :fuk::feelswhere: was she documenting it all?
2) why would a fed need to get to paragon? seems extreme sus to me
1. @Numb feel free to put her name in search and check her activity out yourself

2. @General Alek my guess is cause he wanted to appear like an established member of the forum but people caught onto his glowing from the very get-go

People wouldn't be mean to grays if they weren't retarded most of the time. It's only natural, it happens in every forum/community
Just bear it and not be a retard and you won't be treated like one. Because if you act like one even after you stop being a gray it's not as if everyone will naturally respect you and value your opinion

The infiltrator usually shitposts in the sewers to get their post count up for everyone to take him or her more seriously.
Yeah that does happen

Looks troon to you?

Bro the thread wasn't real JFL. Fake pic. No way that type of foid is spending her time racking up 12k posts on an incel forum. :lul:
Yeah I suppose it’s possible he could’ve just paid some shitscord foid to take that pic. What do you think they really were though? Some infiltroon trying to stir up drama? Or just a massive trollfag?

Hypocrisy. .
You aren't a grey so I can't make this point exactly to you, but pointing stuff like this out, is like trying to explain to a bully why it's unreasonable and irrational to shove your head in the toilet and spit on you.

They don't care. If you are a grey, post your shit, suck it up, use the ignore feature, until they get bored.

Too many Greys not willing to pay their dues like everybody else had to

It's not just gray hate, guys with 10000 posts guys with 3000 posts. I've seen some Paragon guy call another cel "okgrayYellowcel". Bunch of supremacists

Hypocrisy. .
I support this argument