Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Disney CEO Jew, Bob Iger, looks horrible - he’s on television giving an interview with a foid without a tie

All I need to know is that he's Jewish.

He should be fired by the board, he is doing very badly

All I need to know is that he's Jewish.
He is contracted to Disney for a few more years. He should not have come out of retirement. Marvel destroyed itself, thus manga and anime replacing the void.

The kike looks like a rat on a sinking ship.

Damn that kike for replacing Splash Mountain with, “How Stella Got Her Grove Back Mountain.”

Marvel destroyed itself, thus manga and anime replacing the void.
I've also noticed this, anime/manga has been on the rise since covid and Marvel hasn't been making anything worth seeing ngl.

I've also noticed this, anime/manga has been on the rise since covid and Marvel hasn't been making anything worth seeing ngl.
been much before covid

@WorthlessSlavicShit

Well - American foids aborted over 930,000 babies in 2020. So things for Disney will really get worse in about four years, when those children would have been at the prime age for a trip to a Disney park.

It takes a great amount of arrogance for a CEO to appear on camera looking like a slob.

“You also just recently raised prices” - that went over many of your heads, because an evil foid said it. The talking rat is stuck in a trap.

He is contracted to Disney for a few more years. He should not have come out of retirement. Marvel destroyed itself, thus manga and anime replacing the void.

Endgame was it.

@erenyeager

I was at a Major League Baseball ballpark for a game, Netflix was there, and they had people handing out free straw hats to promote “One Piece.” Manga and anime are taking over, Barnes and Nobel had its strongest sales in manga during the pandemic, because readers kept wanting to be entertained while stuck in their homes.

@erenyeager

I was at a Major League Baseball ballpark for a game, Netflix was there, and they had people handing out free straw hats to promote “One Piece.” Manga and anime are taking over, Barnes and Nobel had its strongest sales in manga during the pandemic, because readers kept wanting to be entertained while stuck in their homes.
Zoomers are a brainrot ghetto adopting n
Generation. Their offspring will suffer brutal pipe hits