Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just saw an insanely ugly and fat foid walking out of a store pushing a strollER

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I thought to myself: she looks to be around my age, 32, and has obviously had sex - she is a disgusting fat landhog, yet since she has a vagina: she lost hER virginity, found a mate who wanted to breed, was came in (all she did was lay on her back/foids don’t want to teach virgin males though), she became a mothER, she shat out a baby and was praised for that, and as we approach MothER’s Day she will praised by society even more!

Why do femoids nevER make videos like this? - because, evERyday is Christmas when you are a femon living in the west:

View: https://youtu.be/ND9oW0VTIT4?feature=shared

tbh, thanks for the reminder on based vid

that shooter jake davidson i actually talked to once. he used an obscure incel subreddit i was apart of (forget the name) that got banned instantly after that shooting. no indicator he was in the verge of snapping

I thought to myself: she looks to be around my age, 32, and has obviously had sex - she is a disgusting fat landhog, yet since she has a vagina: she lost hER virginity, found a mate who wanted to breed, was came in (all she did was lay on her back/foids don’t want to teach virgin males though), she became a mothER, she shat out a baby and was praised for that, and as we approach MothER’s Day she will praised by society even more!

Why do femoids nevER make videos like this? - because, evERyday is Christmas when you are a femon living in the west:

View: https://youtu.be/ND9oW0VTIT4?feature=shared

Mission Accomplished, brocel.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back