Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Displine is still freedom 4 years later

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★★
When I was 19, I used to watch prager U. Some right wing lecture organization. And one of there videos had this ex navy seal called Jonko Willians. He made a video on prager U that always stuck to me. "Disipline equalls freedom". The idea is having free will from your self. Think of it as you could have fast food but you choose to instead eat veggies for the health beinifits. And this mind set alone pays off if not eating veggies or doing exercise deos. Im now 23 at the time Im typing this in. And I tryed out displine in a way you probably heard about before. No nut november.

Except I definitely failed it within the first hour. Literally. But I treid the concept out a week ago. Despite feeling horny and miserable, I also feel somthing else. Some kind of phantom strength. Its a peacfull version of saying no to a bossy member of society. Imagine the satifasction of doing so but without the drama. To all you reading this. Try doing somthing out of your comfort zone. Do somthing you dont want to do. If you can strengthen your mind, then itll be the greatest gift one could give to you. Do some exercises, go a whole week or 2 without masterbating, eat some terrible tasting veggies. What youll get out of it is the ability to do things you might have never been able to do before.

(((right wing)))
(((left wing)))