Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sometimes i wish i was a NEET

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I have to work tomorrow which sucks. I sometimes wish i was a NEET. To be able to do whatever you want to do... Whenever. The only downside is you can't invest any of your neetbuxx. You can't own anything, atleast in Swedistan. I mean you could still earn physical cash and buy gold with it or whatever.

I've been unemployed before, over a decade ago and i gotta say i felt the happiest during those times. The only thing that sucked was my parents nagging on me to get a job, otherwise it was blissfull freedom. I never felt anxious.

That's why I'm working on FIRE (financial independence, retire early). That way I can stop wageslaving in a few years and return to NEETing

That's why I'm working on FIRE (financial independence, retire early). That way I can stop wageslaving in a few years and return to NEETing
Good. That's kinda impossible for me since i earn way too little and have a too expensive rent. I still invest every month as much as i can but i would have to wait until i'm 55 or so in order to live according to FIRE.

I have to work tomorrow which sucks. I sometimes wish i was a NEET. To be able to do whatever you want to do... Whenever. The only downside is you can't invest any of your neetbuxx. You can't own anything, atleast in Swedistan. I mean you could still earn physical cash and buy gold with it or whatever.

I've been unemployed before, over a decade ago and i gotta say i felt the happiest during those times. The only thing that sucked was my parents nagging on me to get a job, otherwise it was blissfull freedom. I never felt anxious.
I know that feeling of family members berating you for not having a job, shit was mentally exhausting. I remember my sister making snarky comments about me not having a job, once I got a job she was like I was only trying to encourage you. Not only that they would make more comments about other family members having a job while looking at you.

Neet life is pretty nice if you have wealthy parents. Beats working by a long shot. And for some reason people think that if you’re a neet then you never leave the house. There’s still plenty of things in the world you can do outside that don’t cost money. And if you have wealthy parents that love and accept you then money won’t be a problem anyways.

Neet life is pretty nice if you have wealthy parents. Beats working by a long shot. And for some reason people think that if you’re a neet then you never leave the house. There’s still plenty of things in the world you can do outside that don’t cost money. And if you have wealthy parents that love and accept you then money won’t be a problem anyways.
Lucky. I could imagine it's very stressfree. The only think that makes me anxious besides my inceldom is my job.

That's why I'm going for the IT space. From what I've heard from more experienced people in that field it's mostly just working for 2 hours and then relaxing reading emails etc. That's the closest I could ever get to being a NEET and I'd be really happy with it

Your fortune: Godly Luck
Kinda like those Curry call centers? Microsoft support.

NEET life is comfy but only if youre somewhat comfortable financially

I feel you Bro. I sometimes also dream of being NEET. Then I could really start to explore and enjoy my collections.