Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Disruptive Presence

Pancakecel

Pancakecel

You get what you fucking deserve
★★★★★
This is a bit strange, but this happened to me today, and has before previously too.

I was walking down the sidewalk, and there was this group of middle aged whatever's, having a casual conversation. As they saw me approaching they all just went silent, and stared at me with this kind of face:

Wide eyed shock gif

I had this happen in my office once too (it's a communal office, i.e many different companies using one building) and I went to the open kitchen to grab a drink, same exact thing happened.

As I was walking towards them I could clearly tell they were all having casual chit chat, 'banter' or whatever you want to call it. And soon as I approached them, it went silent, and they all looked at each other with the above expression. After I got my drink, as I was walking away someone quietly muttered something (couldn't tell what) and they started laughing.

Pretty disheartening ngl, but I'm slowly starting to except it. I guess my presence just disturbs/ creeps out many people. Or maybe they can detect my personality. Who knows, I just wish they wouldn't be so blatant about it.

But that's how it is now, most people dont care about showing others basic respect, unless they have a whole between their legs, and a pair of knockers or are some gay, transvestite non-sticky pan sexual binary negro.

Fuck it all.

I get the same expression. Sometimes it's that, sometimes it's a face of "I want to kill you," and other times they roll their eyes or make some agheo face.
I wish they can leave us the fuck alone.

I get the same expression. Sometimes it's that, sometimes it's a face of "I want to kill you," and other times they roll their eyes or make some agheo face.
I wish they can leave us the fuck alone.
Brutal. My classmates would give me the reverse face, like I killed somebody. Still don't understand why they did that. Probably because I was an outcast.

Brutal. My classmates would give me the reverse face, like I killed somebody. Still don't understand why they did that. Probably because I was an outcast.
Probably thought you were going to do a columbine, had the same in school too :feelsbadman::feelscry:

This is a bit strange, but this happened to me today, and has before previously too.

I was walking down the sidewalk, and there was this group of middle aged whatever's, having a casual conversation. As they saw me approaching they all just went silent, and stared at me with this kind of face:

View attachment 439233

I had this happen in my office once too (it's a communal office, i.e many different companies using one building) and I went to the open kitchen to grab a drink, same exact thing happened.

As I was walking towards them I could clearly tell they were all having casual chit chat, 'banter' or whatever you want to call it. And soon as I approached them, it went silent, and they all looked at each other with the above expression. After I got my drink, as I was walking away someone quietly muttered something (couldn't tell what) and they started laughing.

Pretty disheartening ngl, but I'm slowly starting to except it. I guess my presence just disturbs/ creeps out many people. Or maybe they can detect my personality. Who knows, I just wish they wouldn't be so blatant about it.

But that's how it is now, most people dont care about showing others basic respect, unless they have a whole between their legs, and a pair of knockers or are some gay, transvestite non-sticky pan sexual binary negro.

Fuck it all.
You can try to larp your way around the office, e.g. feigning to be genuinly surprised that they stopped talking, even though you know. Making your movements slower also lowers their guard somewhat.

Probably thought you were going to do a columbine, had the same in school too :feelsbadman::feelscry:
They would tell me that all the time.
Chads too.
You just can't catch a break.

I would always wear black so maybe that also contributed to it. At some point I started wearing normie clothes to become more invisible

Girls gave me that look when I used to walk through the halls in high school. So glad that i only have 1 year left

They can sense your misogyny as you post on .is.

They would tell me that all the time.
Chads too.
You just can't catch a break.
Yep, I always told myself that once I left HS, everything would be OK, and I would be around 'mature adults' from then on. How wrong was I, the bullying and ostracization keeps going, regardless of age.

Yep, I always told myself that once I left HS, everything would be OK, and I would be around 'mature adults' from then on. How wrong was I, the bullying and ostracization keeps going, regardless of age.
It never ends

Girls gave me that look when I used to walk through the halls in high school. So glad that i only have 1 year left
Brutal, HS really is a load of shit. And all those people who say 'it gets better after hs' and 'dont worry those nasty people will go on to be nothing in life'. What a bunch of lies.
You can try to larp your way around the office, e.g. feigning to be genuinly surprised that they stopped talking, even though you know. Making your movements slower also lowers their guard somewhat.
Maybe, I do tend to walk like I'm a soldier in the SS.
They can sense your misogyny as you post on .is.

Last edited:
Same boyo. It was suifuel af.

Then in college ppl don't give a shit about you. Meh feel.

Dude this is the exact same look I get when someone spots me. Except they don't stick around to stare long

20200602 021524