Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies ruined my walk today

XtremeMax

XtremeMax

my name is Max
★★
Today when I was walking back there was a massive group of normies laughing and shouting and playing super loud gay normie music. When I walked past they were yelling at me and being really loud. This made me scared as fuck and I quickly walked past them as fast as possible because I was scared. I almosted started crying. Normies just target sensitive incels to bully and make themselves laugh to each other.

You walked when you should have run

stand up..dont run....trust in satan...bear their laughter and physical assault proudly

stand up..dont run....trust in satan...bear their laughter and physical assault proudly
Emo Meme Sticker - Emo Meme Chat Bubble - Discover & Share GIFs

Today when I was walking back there was a massive group of normies laughing and shouting and playing super loud gay normie music. When I walked past they were yelling at me and being really loud. This made me scared as fuck and I quickly walked past them as fast as possible because I was scared. I almosted started crying. Normies just target sensitive incels to bully and make themselves laugh to each other.
Normies are just weak, retarded bullies don't let them bother you, brocel
F96b24f6899384bc33531bc625c32869

I hope those fuckers got hit by a massive truck

They think they’re so cool cuz they make the foids laugh but the foids don’t give a flying fuck about them

Same thing happened to me once, some teenage faggots in an SUV yelled at me as they were speeding past me

i am sorry man, can relate but dont ruin your day or night over it these retarded fucks arent worth your time or thoughts

Next time I go with you and kick their shitty asses (in GTA VI).
Dumb motherfuckers. I hate that retarded normie scum.

They think they’re so cool cuz they make the foids laugh but the foids don’t give a flying fuck about them
Fucking stupid jestermaxxers. Foids only go for Chad but they don't want to believe it and cope with shit like this.

Same thing happened to me once, some teenage faggots in an SUV yelled at me as they were speeding past me
im sorry man it hurts a lot

i am sorry man, can relate but dont ruin your day or night over it these retarded fucks arent worth your time or thoughts
Next time I go with you and kick their shitty asses (in GTA VI).
Dumb motherfuckers. I hate that retarded normie scum.
thank you guys it really means a lot. i wish you both the best! i really do

thank you guys it really means a lot. i wish you both the best! i really do
Thanks, brocel. I'm always there when someone of us needs help. At least I'm ugly but not small so these motherfuckers are afraid to fuck me off.

Common mob mentality, really. Catch one of them alone on the street and you'll see just how easily they change up.

Walking without headphones? Over

If you can wear a Guy Fawkes mask to school then take it off when you're inside a class atleast try to keep low profile