Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Dmitri Shostakovich - the second waltz

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

View: https://voca.ro/19dyTaSze3sd

Normally I post these to sewers, but this is genuinely one of the more relatively "advanced" pieces I have learned.

Keep in mind I am an ethnic taking a shot at the white man's music so it's not going to be 100%.

My DNA is unfortunately hardwired to slam sheep hides, and dance around an effigy of a moon god.

Who's arrangement is this

Do you have a Hifi Copy?

Other than the inconsistent tempo in the left hand, not bad

sounds good but you kinda fasting up the tempo sometimes , maybe use a metronome when playing too

isnt André Rieu?

I got it from YouTube because I am practically illiterate in sheet music. Trying to up my game in that realm.
You played this without sheets or any theory knowledge? That makes it more impressive actually
Thanks! Do you play an inst
I played classical piano for 5 years and have some ABRSM grade (forgot which one)

I have a lot of issues regarding my left hand.

Thanks! Do you play an instrument?
yes

i do mostly improvisations tho so i improvise what i play in the moment

Sounds great brocel. Guitar always looked extremely difficult to start with tbh.

Try to pick up some girls playing guitar at a party. Foids love that
thanks brocel

but i do think face is still king

View: https://voca.ro/19dyTaSze3sd

Normally I post these to sewers, but this is genuinely one of the more relatively "advanced" pieces I have learned.

Keep in mind I am an ethnic taking a shot at the white man's music so it's not going to be 100%.

My DNA is unfortunately hardwired to slam sheep hides, and dance around an effigy of a moon god.

i didn't even realize you were playing i thought u were just posting a song