Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do all women have casual sex these days?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Whenever a female posts on reddit her posts contains one of the following:

"my FWB", "my fuckbuddy", "flings", "casual dating"

Do non whore women even exist in 2020? I can think of one classmate of mine who has a long term gf and she is really clingy and they love each other and have been together forever, but it seems like girls like her are rare

My sisters also as far as I know dont fuck around, my older ones had only 1 bf before getting engaged to her current bf

Pretty much like 99% of girls seem to have like 10 partners at least tho

What is going on with the world

Of course not.
Some of them are dead and not a lot of necrophiles are going the cemeteries to fuck those.

Not all.

NO WAY.
Some women have formal sex and wear heels.

I don't think so, reddit is not IRL.
IRL it is more they are rotating through bfs every few months to a year.

its actually insane just how much of a casual thing sex is for women. they think of sex the same way you think of eating food or using the internet

Kinda hard to see but I think I found a good woman

no but EWALT

its actually insane just how much of a casual thing sex is for women. they think of sex the same way you think of eating food or using the internet

They have so much sex that they get bored of it

So many girls think everyone is boring on reddit and its because theyre whores who have no perspective

They are raised like whores (and it's biological) and all that :soy: simp culture in most countries so exceptions are extremely rare

Do non whore women even exist in 2020? I can think of one classmate of mine who has a long term gf and she is really clingy and they love each other and have been together forever, but it seems like girls like her are rare

My sisters also as far as I know dont fuck around, my older ones had only 1 bf before getting engaged to her current bf

of course not

the great majority of them fuck around without responsibility

IRL it is more they are rotating through bfs every few months to a year.
This is more or less correct I think. In Europe the top roastie has at the end of school like 4 sexual partner based on my experience. The more average start dating later and have till they are 18 1 or 2 bfs. The ugly one get none to one bf while they are at school but within one year after graduation they will find their first boyfriend. Once adult they all get bfs at almost the same rate I think.

Last edited:
Mental. Blows my fucking mind

most do these days. most people have had casual sex. i fucking get filled with angry and hatred towards humans. if i lose my virginity, i hope i can have at least 5 sex partners before settling down to catch up in the sexual aspect of life.

They do, I just don't think it's in the way we think. I don't think females just meet a guy and fuck them unless that guy was a hyper NT gigachad then maybe, but as another user said they do keep guys on rotation.

But hooking up? Dunno if it's as common as we think mate.

Jfl at thinking "only has x boyfriends" that's their "official" statements not to sound like whores to any bluepilled guy that will accept it. They all fuck around, they all have a slut phase. They hook ups, gave bj and fucking chads school bathrooms since their early teens.

She's still fucking her BF.

Virtually all girls have already been taken by guys by the time they're at least 15, bro.

Jfl at thinking "only has x boyfriends" that's their "official" statements not to sound like whores to any bluepilled guy that will accept it. They all fuck around, they all have a slut phase. They hook ups, gave bj and fucking chads school bathrooms since their early teens.

It's 2021 , stupid cuck

Am sure non whore foids exist, but it's not likely that you will meet one non online since most of them live in mum basement 24/7.

She's still fucking her BF.

Virtually all girls have already been taken by guys by the time they're at least 15, bro.
tbh and if they are single it's only because they very recently broke up with someone.

tbh and if they are single it's only because they very recently broke up with someone.
Nah, she always got backup Chadlites orbiting her for when she needs a new dick.

Probable tried all them out even during the relationship.

Nah, she always got backup Chadlites orbiting her for when she needs a new dick.
That's a given anytime even when they are in relationships. But if they are officially "single" meaning not in an ltr it's only because they recently broke up with someone and that doesn't last long unless the foid is really picky about who she wants to date next.

That's a given anytime even when they are in relationships. But if they are officially "single" meaning not in an ltr it's only because they recently broke up with someone and that doesn't last long unless the foid is really picky about who she wants to date next.
Lol, she can just onenightstandmaxx before she finds the next normie to settle down with. All she gotta do is go on Tinder or the nearest nightclub, Chads are easy to get more than ever who are willing to go down for a quick fuck.

Lol, but imagine what would a foid do if she goes a long time in a fucking dry-spell and there's not Chad's around to rail her, just sub5 men?

Lol, she can just onenightstandmaxx before she finds the next normie to settle down with. All she gotta do is go on Tinder or the nearest nightclub, Chads are easy to get more than ever who are willing to go down for a quick fuck.
If she's at uni she gets asked out by multiple guys in any unstructured setting so she doesn't even need tinder unless she's desparate. She can just hang out in places where a lot of chadlites and chads are. Also being a foid she'll get invited to frat parties where there are also lots of chadlites and chads. It's brutal how many opportunities they have.
Lol, but imagine what would a foid do if she goes a long time in a fucking dry-spell and there's not Chad's around to rail her, just sub5 men?
The best looking most NT sub5 men Ig. Or dating multiple guys at a time if one guy isn't doing it for her. Depends on the foid imo.

If she's at uni she gets asked out by multiple guys in any unstructured setting so she doesn't even need tinder unless she's desparate. She can just hang out in places where a lot of chadlites and chads are. Also being a foid she'll get invited to frat parties where there are also lots of chadlites and chads. It's brutal how many opportunities they have.
Yeah, so it doesn't matter if she single or has a bf, she's always getting dicked down with another guy one way or another. Literal thotties riding the cock carousel going from Chad to Chad. Or have them run a train on her.

By the time she starts becoming sexually active and enter the dating/hookup market, she's already a roastie.

Even Brads, Chadlites and low-tier Chads are only able to get used up goods. They're not good enough to pop a virgin foid's prime JB cherry. Only young gigaChads get the honor to be her first.
The best looking most NT sub5 men Ig. Or dating multiple guys at a time if one guy isn't doing it for her. Depends on the foid imo.
But if sub5 men get refused can't even get laid already even if their close to the borderline, what makes you think she'll lowers her standards even if those are the only guys she can have?

Lol, but what if not even the average normie and nearcels are in reach for her. What if the only men around she can get are just only the very bottom 1st percentile out of the truest of trucels?

Yeah, so it doesn't matter if she single or has a bf, she's always getting dicked down with another guy one way or another. Literal thotties riding the cock carousel going from Chad to Chad. Or have them run a train on her.

By the time she starts becoming sexually active and enter the dating/hookup market, she's already a roastie.

Even Brads, Chadlites and low-tier Chads are only able to get used up goods. They're not good enough to pop a virgin foid's prime JB cherry. Only young gigaChads get the honor to be her first.
Sometimes it's like that but sometimes it's not as brutal. It really dpends on how the foid is feeling at the time and how strongly she wants to exercise the options available to her imo.
But if sub5 men get refused can't even get laid already even if their close to the borderline, what makes you think she'll lowers her standards even if those are the only guys she can have?
Idk because such a situation has a really small chance of ever happening. Whenever foids move to schools with uglier guys they get into long distance relationships with better looking guys from another school tbh
Lol, but what if not even the average normie and nearcels are in reach for her. What if the only men around she can get are just only the very bottom 1st percentile out of the truest of trucels?
Then foids would be truly frigid and act not interested in sex at all Ig.

Sometimes it's like that but sometimes it's not as brutal. It really dpends on how the foid is feeling at the time and how strongly she wants to exercise the options available to her imo.
AWALT. It's very rare to find a foid who's volcel until marriage, even amongst religious ones. She’s gotta be completely detached and isolated from influences society and worldly degeneracy, be very committed to her religion or values, and have a high degree of self-control and reason that most foids don't have.

But even then, she's still only want to marry and break the seal with Chad (who also has the same values as her).
Idk because such a situation has a really small chance of ever happening. Whenever foids move to schools with uglier guys they get into long distance relationships with better looking guys from another school tbh
I suppose.
Then foids would be truly frigid and act not interested in sex at all Ig.
I mean, she got no choice but to stay indefinitely sexually frustrated just like the trucels. And it's not like they don't want to give it to her, either.

AWALT. It's very rare to find a foid who's volcel until marriage, even amongst religious ones. She’s gotta be completely detached and isolated from influences society and worldly degeneracy, be very committed to her religion or values, and have a high degree of self-control and reason that most foids don't have.

But even then, she's still only want to marry and break the seal with Chad (who also has the same values as her).
In a weird way how it unfolds is really up to how a foid exercises the options available to her. And that's not constant either and depends on how she's feeling at the time.

So tbh for normies it can be much easier at one time and much more difficult at another to get with a foid.

I mean, she got no choice but to stay indefinitely sexually frustrated just like the trucels. And it's not like they don't want to give it to her, either.
Some foids would be fine satisfying their sexual frustration with dildos in that situation tbh
Depends on how high their disgust level threshold is and whether that would prevent them from settling for trucels.

In a weird way how it unfolds is really up to how a foid exercises the options available to her. And that's not constant either and depends on how she's feeling at the time.

So tbh for normies it can be much easier at one time and much more difficult at another to get with a foid.
I guess. But even then, normies only really get laid by chance like once every blue moon, depending on how high up on the SMV spectrum he is. And like you said, he only gets that chance if the foid is willing to go for him if no Chad is around atm, unlike Chad who gets to get laid whenever he feels like it.
Some foids would be fine satisfying their sexual frustration with dildos in that situation tbh
Depends on how high their disgust level threshold is and whether that would prevent them from settling for trucels.
That's an option, but are the trucels just going to be stuck masturbating in the meantime, as well? Perhaps looking at Stacy while she goes at it with her dildo wishing that was his willie.

I guess. But even then, normies only really get laid by chance like once every blue moon, depending on how high up on the SMV spectrum he is. And like you said, he only gets that chance if the foid is willing to go for him if no Chad is around atm, unlike Chad who gets to get laid whenever he feels like it.
The brutal part is that none of this is certain which is why normies still have a chance. A big part of it is just luck once you pass a minmum looks threshold but still can't compete with chadlites and chads.
That's an option, but are the trucels just going to be stuck masturbating in the meantime, as well? Perhaps looking at Stacy while she goes at it with her dildo wishing that was his willie.
Idk as said before there isn't a big chance of this ever happening or being sustained. Many threads have been made on this forum about what-ifs if those situations happened tbh but most here agree the stacies would rather pleasure themselves or embrace the dogpill than give trucels a chance.

Maybe if the stacies didn't know those options were available to them and only thought settling for trucels was the only option it would go as you might hope.

The brutal part is that none of this is certain which is why normies still have a chance. A big part of it is just luck once you pass a minmum looks threshold but still can't compete with chadlites and chads.
Yes, but even if the normie does get laid, it's still going to be some post-wall roastie who's SMV has gone down to compete from the better looking foids, and it's going to be lower quality sex than what Chad gets. And its expected just to be a one-hit or short-term deal before she leaves the normie for a better looking guy.

Chad on the other hand always gets better sex with foids more in their prime and not as used up.
Idk as said before there isn't a big chance of this ever happening or being sustained. Many threads have been made on this forum about what-ifs if those situations happened tbh but most here agree the stacies would rather pleasure themselves or embrace the dogpill than give trucels a chance.

Maybe if the stacies didn't know those options were available to them and only thought settling for trucels was the only option it would go as you might hope.
I see. Or the foids might just rope, like we see when they can't get Chad for a very long time. Lifefuel, if it means even Stacy gets to experience what we experience.

Yes, but even if the normie does get laid, it's still going to be some post-wall roastie who's SMV has gone down to compete from the better looking foids, and it's going to be lower quality sex than what Chad gets. And its expected just to be a one-hit or short-term deal before she leaves the normie for a better looking guy.
Postwall roasties will still agree to chadlites or above only. They have so many options now with the internet and dating apps.
Chad on the other hand always gets better sex with foids more in their prime and not as used up.
Used up or not isn't something incels or even most normies can decide on. They have to take what they can get. tbh some guys are fine with not getting prime pussy just as long as they get laid. This is a place where normies lower their expectations so they can get laid. But with incels even used up foids are out of reach.
I see. Or the foids might just rope, like we see when they can't get Chad for a very long time. Lifefuel, if it means even Stacy gets to experience what we experience.
Yeah eventually in the absence of any chads they might rope rather than be with any incels.
Although they might harm any trucel that tries to make a move on them before they do that.
For evidence of this look at how arranged marriages and brides being captured in wars works out.
Some foids may submit but many of the foids kill the guys trying to court them and then sometimes kill themselves.

Shoutout to the 51 bluepillers reading this. Hope you learn something.

Postwall roasties will still agree to chadlites or above only. They have so many options now with the internet and dating apps.
Yeah, postwall roasties and landwhales can still get Chad, and hypergamy with them still applies. But foids also compete for SMV demand, and thus its easier for prime and fertile Stacies to get laid by Chad. Lower SMV foids get Chad less often, so sometimes they have to settle down for Chadlites and normies more often.
Used up or not isn't something incels or even most normies can decide on. They have to take what they can get. tbh some guys are fine with not getting prime pussy just as long as they get laid. This is a place where normies lower their expectations so they can get laid. But with incels even used up foids are out of reach.
What I’m trying to say is, your chances of you getting laid as well as the quality of the foid and the sex if you get laid goes down the lower the SMV you have and also how your SMV compares to the foid, because even if she's willing she'll enjoy sex with a guy with lower SVM less than a guy with higher SMV, so she's more willing to make the sex better for a higher SMV guy. And the higher the SMV value a foid has, the more picky she tends to be and be less willing to go for a male with a lower SMV than what she wants to go for.
Yeah eventually in the absence of any chads they might rope rather than be with any incels.
Although they might harm any trucel that tries to make a move on them before they do that.
For evidence of this look at how arranged marriages and brides being captured in wars works out.
Some foids may submit but many of the foids kill the guys trying to court them and then sometimes kill themselves.
True, but at least some foids are willing to submit. Or the more low-inhib, dominant and/or hornier trucels could also just rapemaxx.

Yeah, postwall roasties and landwhales can still get Chad, and hypergamy with them still applies. But foids also compete for SMV demand, and thus its easier for prime and fertile Stacies to get laid by Chad. Lower SMV foids get Chad less often, so sometimes they have to settle down for Chadlites and normies more often.
They are more and more refusing to settle down for chadlites or normies tbh it would be brutal to be a normie now with this happening and seeing your ever declining chances even before you have aged that much.
What I’m trying to say is, your chances of you getting laid as well as the quality of the foid and the sex if you get laid goes down the lower the SMV you have and also how your SMV compares to the foid, because even if she's willing she'll enjoy sex with a guy with lower SVM less than a guy with higher SMV, so she's more willing to make the sex better for a higher SMV guy. And the higher the SMV value a foid has, the more picky she tends to be and be less willing to go for a male with a lower SMV than what she wants to go for.
Lower SMV foids are just as picky now because they can more easily get higher SMV guys through dating apps.
True, but at least some foids are willing to submit. Or the more low-inhib, dominant and/or hornier trucels could also just rapemaxx.
Women hate incel looking guys more than ever. They'd sooner kill the guys that try to make a move on them or kill themselves before allowing that to happen.

yes they do, casual sex, one night stands, hook ups. To me that's no different from prostitution. That's why I don't feel guilty to pay.
I live in L.A. and I know that happens all the time, well before the pandemic. I could never be part of it so I did it my way.
american psycho hot sex GIF

They are more and more refusing to settle down for chadlites or normies tbh it would be brutal to be a normie now with this happening and seeing your ever declining chances even before you have aged that much.

Lower SMV foids are just as picky now because they can more easily get higher SMV guys through dating apps.
Yeah, it also depends on availability and ease of access to Chads. So obviously, if she can get Chad, she has no have to settle down lower if she still wants to get laid.

Now while even Chad is still willing to fuck any foid regardless of SMV as long as its easiest way for him to get the quickest fuck, nonetheless he still prefers to go for higher SMV foids.

So this just means the foid threshold for SMV is just pushed more upwards with a narrower gap of variation.
Women hate incel looking guys more than ever. They'd sooner kill the guys that try to make a move on them or kill themselves before allowing that to happen.
So foidpocalypse, then. Or all the foids would just go lesbian.

Yeah, it also depends on availability and ease of access to Chads. So obviously, if she can get Chad, she has no have to settle down lower if she still wants to get laid.

Now while even Chad is still willing to fuck any foid regardless of SMV as long as its easiest way for him to get the quickest fuck, nonetheless he still prefers to go for higher SMV foids.

So this just means the foid threshold for SMV is just pushed more upwards with a narrower gap of variation.
You can analyze this all you want but really the more you get into this the more you realize how much there is that's unknown. For guys that can't get laid but know there are guys that still get manage to get laid despite barely passing a looks threshold it's a mystery how some guys manage to do it tbh. It's hard to admit even after everything read here and on manosphere sites but it's true. You might know what would work for chad but that's because chad has a lot of options that work for him. OTOH what exactly works for lower tier guys that got lucky isn't easily explained.
So foidpocalypse, then. Or all the foid would just go lesbian.
Yeah most likely.

maybe, I think most women are full out whores tho

You can analyze this all you want but really the more you get into this the more you realize how much there is that's unknown. For guys that can't get laid but know there are guys that still get manage to get laid despite barely passing a looks threshold it's a mystery how some guys manage to do it tbh. It's hard to admit even after everything read here and on manosphere sites but it's true. You might know what would work for chad but that's because chad has a lot of options that work for him. OTOH what exactly works for lower tier guys that got lucky isn't easily explained.
"Just be lucky theory." Luckmaxxing.

Sure we could all try, and perhaps any guy can get laid if those conditions are met, the chances to ascend go down the lower the SMV you have and the more criteria you have to meet.

"Just be lucky theory." Luckmaxxing.
One of the oldest theories there is tbh
Sure guys can try, and perhaps any guy can get laid if those conditions are met, the chances to ascend go down the lower the SMV you have and the more criteria you have to meet.
Ofc that's true but I was saying the exact way some lower SMV guys still manage to get laid is still not easily explainable tbh

yes they do, casual sex, one night stands, hook ups. To me that's no different from prostitution. That's why I don't feel guilty to pay.
I live in L.A. and I know that happens all the time, well before the pandemic. I could never be part of it so I did it my way.
american psycho hot sex GIF
Based and Slayerpilled

Ofc that's true but I was saying the exact way some lower SMV guys still manage to get laid is still not easily explainable tbh
Yeah. But tbh unfortunately for a lot of men, those chances are so low that their pretty much negligence and close to zero for that to ever happen in their lifetime, no matter what they do.

Some guys who can be considered incels might have it much easier to ascend at least once or a few times if they try hard enough and know how to play the odds right in their favor. But even then, the chances are only getting on the drift.

Just listen to them talk about teen pregnancy and abortion. They make it sound like sex just falls out of the fucking sky every day and you can't do anything about it