Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Do animals live happier lives?

R

respirator_venti

Greycel
★★
They live less longer
They are not aware of the blackpill
They hang out with friends all day
Don’t work at all
They don’t get shot if black
They might have random sex but if they don’t they don’t go mad
No redpill pua bluepill crap
they dont watch friends weddings on facebook

Only drawback is they may be killed but one time suffering instead of whole life

Last edited:
my dog lives like a king

they either live a life that x10000 better or they live in absolute hell

Dogs live better than incels

Dogs and horses slay more pussy than we ever will in 7 lifetimes, so I guess yeah.

they just look for food once every while and run from something trying to eat it. Other than they just sit around

Normgroids would save a roach than all of us.

ignorance is a bliss.

i dont know ask @ThoughtfulCel

i dont know ask @ThoughtfulCel

If i didn't have self awareness i could live blissfully like other animals. But unfortunately i do.

Since im genetically modified no. No i do not live a good life

They live less longer
They are not aware of the blackpill
They hang out with friends all day
Don’t work at all
They don’t get shot if black
They might have random sex but if they don’t they don’t go mad
No redpill pua bluepill crap
they dont watch friends weddings on facebook

Only drawback is they may be killed but one time suffering instead of whole life
-depends on what animals
-not aware but animals that don’t get their way will go ape shit. Most behavioural patterns we have are similar to animals
-there are outcast animals or those that are by themselves
-they have to work for their survival
-poachers and zoo shooters
-there are animals that rape
-would agree but their mating “advice” if they have any considering we can’t vocalise animal tongue, could be of similar style
-i agree

I'd love to be a cat

I often day dream about being a bird. They're so carefree, they can fly anywhere they want in the world, they're never lonely since they usually fly in flocks, they can live off free food scraps and easily evade predators. They represent everything life should be, lull

There's something beautiful about their Happy-Go-Lucky lifestyle, they don't get embroiled in the same Human angsts and conflicts that we do. We're trapped by our Geograohy and Socioeconomic situation, if I'm having trouble at work or school I can't just run away to the Bahamas and start over. Birds don't face the same borders that we do and hence they're not confined to whatever unfortunate circumstances they may find themselves in like we are.

Unless you somehow become super rich or ascend hard you'll always live by "the routine" as an outsider, following the same school to cubicle pipeline only to become a lonely wage slave who will inevitably rope or die of natural causes with nothing to his name

No. Black pill is real for them. The big powerful chad alpha male gets to fuck the females and will fight to the death to defend that position. Of course the smaller manlet animals will never be able to take on the alpha. Also animals get killed like crazy

we are better by nature then dogs(we have souls)but we live lower then dogs,ants,spiders,bugs because of sin(degenerates want to be degenerates and cucks want to be degenerates and cope by imagining that one day they are going to be the next million dollar millionaire degenerates).

Id say most dogs live shitty lives.

around 1/4 dogs are strays, so that leaves 3/4.

Of those 3/4 id say 1/4 have trash owners.

That leaves 1/2.

I guess maybe not most dogs, but im not sure if it aligns with your theory. Just like humans, there are those who live better lives.