Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill You have to mog other normies for your potential girlfriend to respect you

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

BaltoSlavicMongoloid. TND
★★★
This is kinda water thread but it came to my mind so I might as well share my thoughts. As the title says you have to constantly compete with other dudes (be it LOOKS, social status, or even racially if you live in a multi-cultural shithole) to earn your gf’s respect/love. This is half redpilled/blackpilled for me because the redpill applies only to normie men (mostly mind games and betabuxx part of it) but to chads of course it doesn’t and the subhumans don’t even come to the equation unless they somehow oofydoofymaxxed and found the rarest unicorn.

With how much foids cheat even if you do ascend in theory. You have no chance of making the foid not cosider other potential male partners. All she has to do is see someone who brutally mogs you and all that love bullshit goes out the window. That random guy is going to be living rent free in her head and good luck competing with that.

I fucking hate that this piece of shit rat race with other unknown dudes never ends and you are kinda stuck playing this rigged game. Getting a girlfriend is supposed to be the easy part but what comes after is supposed to be hard. I see no viable solution unless you tie the toilet in your basement. The cards are stacked against you this much.

It is all too difficult and tiresome. it's over

Mission impossible

Indeed, getting a gf is just the start. Then you're in the endless hypergamous battle unless you're really good looking. It never ends.

Don't care, can't get a gf to begin with.

Indeed, getting a gf is just the start. Then you're in the endless hypergamous battle unless you're really good looking. It never ends.
We truly live in the worst times ever. Back in the day you only competed with your city/village. Nowadays you compete with the whole world

We truly live in the worst times ever. Back in the day you only competed with your city/village. Nowadays you compete with the whole world
Boomers have no idea how easy they had it competing with only a small population. Now due the internet the foids are desensitized due to constantly being bombarded with chads.

Boomers have no idea how easy they had it competing with only a small population. Now due the internet the foids are desensitized due to constantly being bombarded with chads.
I would have been truecel in every period of human history but i bet over 50% of this forum could ascend if they were born a few decades earlier

I would say the hardest part is getting foid to go into a relationship with you

The amount of bullshit you'd have to deal with having to retain a girlfriend would be incredibly difficult / irritating, especially if you're not a big / tall dude (for example: I'm 5'8" and 145 lbs), nobody respects me nor will. Even if you were able to talk to a girl, as soon as a taller / better looking dude comes around, it's over... the girl's attention is somewhere else now. The only way you can possibly "mog" another man is if you're already in that 10% of the upper (established) hierarchy of men.