Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Do any of you use any non incel forums?

Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler

Master procrastinator
★★★★★
I am trying to find more forums to join I'm already on all the major incel forums any suggestions?

join neets.net and spam that shithole

640px Chudjak

No, everywhere I go I feel like a loser even though I iqmog 95% of NTards

No, everywhere I go I feel like a loser even though I iqmog 95% of NTards
I used to browse r/hikikomori but there was always a hikikofoid and she still had a bf :reeeeee:

reddit.com/r/twoxchromosomes

I'm too much of a social reject to fit in anywhere. even this forum is filled with people that mog me to infinity

No I always end up getting warnings from mods on normie forums or else banned as they don't allow any blackpilled content. I find it hard to relate to people on normie forums and they can't relate to my life experiences either.

I used to use Leddit back in 2020-2021 because of an anti-mask and anti-vaccine subreddit called r/NoNewNormal.

Very based sub, shame it got banned.

I used to use Leddit back in 2020-2021 because of an anti-mask and anti-vaccine subreddit called r/NoNewNormal.

Very based sub, shame it got banned.
No way nigga I was on that sub also :feelsYall:.

Yeah shame it was banned, I liked it and if it was still up I feel like it would be a good place to spread the blackpill tbh.

No way nigga I was on that sub also :feelsYall:.

Yeah shame it was banned, I liked it and if it was still up I feel like it would be a good place to spread the blackpill tbh.
It was way more unregulated than r/LockdownSkepticism. I liked the vents thread there and it was nice to see other people who were based enough to see the through the scamdemic. However, with LDS you basically had to walk on eggshells because of their non partisian rule and stricter moderation.

No, I’ve never seen anywhere else that is as unified as it is here.