Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Any users from .org on here?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Banned
-
I'm from .org. I see @ElTruecel @Zer0/∞ on here. Anyone else that I'm missing. I'm a dravidiancel from currylands. I have been on psl forums since 2019 and it's been ages since I've logged on .is. I used to have an account in 2020 but I abandoned and deleted it. looking forward to posting again. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Any currys from kerala here?

Last edited:
@Acorn is a mallu. Mallus are fakecels, you are tall. I am a telugu from Hyderabad

@Acorn is a mallu. Mallus are fakecels, you are tall. I am a telugu from Hyderabad
Oh that's great man. My cousins are from hyderabad. Would you like to meet me when I'm in hyderabad in July?

>curry
>looksmaxxing
jfl

So you're some looksmaxx fag...

What's you religion? Christ cuck mallu?

Height mogg me then. I am 5'4. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Explain how you are incel? :feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:
r/truerateme---->r/Incelswithouthate----> then this site and I found truerateme because I used to be very insecure as a 16 yr old. My friend used to use reddit for his twtitch streams or whatever i thought reddit looked interesting so i made an account there and stumbled on truerateme and I had one user comment under my thread who used to post on incelswithouthate and I clicked on his profile read the posts and learnt about thr blackpill.

I've also known looks mattered. I'm a dark skinned dravidian who was made fun of growing up because of my lips and dark skin. It was only a matter of when not if I was gonna end up here. I still vividly remember how kids used to call me names and be mean/rude to me for no reason at school but that all changed after middle school when I gained a few inches of height and my frame grew wider and more robust but the damage had already been done. I am now almost 20 years old now and have never had a gf. I also study in a premier tier 1 engineeering university(Can DM the name) but I feel lost, lonely and depressed here.

For me personally the biggest thing that changed after being blackpilled was my views on foids. I liked girls but didn't feel the need to try to get a girlfriend at the time just hang with the bros and enjoy it. When I learned about the black pill I realized how much getting girls actually meant to men and my peers. I always knew looks mattered but I never knew sex, having a high lay count aka slaying was that important or the objective of life.up

Last edited:
@verybasedindeed
@draconiantimes

:feelshaha:

r/truerateme---->r/Incelswithouthate----> then this site and I found truerateme because I used to be very insecure as a 16 yr old. My friend used to use reddit for his twtitch streams or whatever i thought reddit looked interesting so i made an account there and stumbled on truerateme and I had one user comment under my thread who used to post on incelswithouthate and I clicked on his profile read the posts and learnt about thr blackpill.

I've also known looks mattered. I'm a dark skinned dravidian who was made fun of growing up because of my lips and dark skin. It was only a matter of when not if I was gonna end up here. I still vividly remember how kids used to call me names and be mean/rude to me for no reason at school but that all changed after middle school when I gained a few inches of height and my frame grew wider and more robust but the damage had already been done. I am now almost 20 years old and have never had a gf. I also study in a premier tier 1 engineeering university(Can DM the name) but I feel lost, lonely and depressed here.

For me personally the biggest thing that changed after being blackpilled was my views on foids. I liked girls but didn't feel the need to try to get a girlfriend at the time just hang with the bros and enjoy it. When I learned about the black pill I realized how much getting girls actually meant to men and my peers. I always knew looks mattered but I never knew sex, having a high lay count aka slaying was that important or the objective of life.up
Ok brocel

. My cousins are from some place called jubilee hills if I'm not wrong. I'm not a fed buddy just trying to make friends
Did you watch Premalu? Good movie

I'm from .org. I see @ElTruecel @Zer0/∞ on here. Anyone else that I'm missing. I'm a dravidiancel from currylands. I have been on psl forums since 2019 and it's been ages since I've logged on .is. I used to have an account in 2020 but I abandoned and deleted it. looking forward to posting again. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Any currys from kerala here?
No shit website

Did you watch Premalu? Good movie
I don't watch a lot of Malayalam movies tbh but I do watch a lot of Hindi and Telugu movies. There's a big Telugu community in uni and I get along with them well. I've learnt to speak Telugu too.

I have an account there but I'm not active.

Yeah I post there on occasion

I've also known looks mattered. I'm a dark skinned dravidian who was made fun of growing up because of my lips and dark skin. It was only a matter of when not if I was gonna end up here. I still vividly remember how kids used to call me names and be mean/rude to me for no reason at school but that all changed after middle school when I gained a few inches of height and my frame grew wider and more robust but the damage had already been done. I am now almost 20 years old now and have never had a gf. I also study in a premier tier 1 engineeering university(Can DM the name) but I feel lost, lonely and depressed here.

Dnr,

No
Never been a member of .org
And don´t want to

JoinedApr 24, 2024Posts7

Im there as a member to read posts and call people faggots but i did like learning about the face

I'm from andhra. I think CopingForBrutality is some kind of north indian. Both of us live in the West, though
Interesting seems like there a lot more south indians than north indians here. I've been to the west a few times. A few of my cousins are living around Chicago. I'm planning to move there once I've graduated out of college

Interesting seems like there a lot more south indians than north indians here.
There are more north/central indians than south on this forum:
I'm planning to move there once I've graduated out of college
Reason? I wouldn't recommend doing this at all, the mogging and ostracization you will face as a currycel is brutal; especially now that foreigners are finding out how dirty curryland is through videos of street "food" preparation, cow shit rituals, etc. going viral. There's also the fact that many illegal immigrants from curryland are moving to the West, causing problems, and dragging our reputation even further through the mud.

If you plan to move out of curryland, try to find some place where you can run JBC game, if such a place even exists. I've heard rumors about it working in Myanmar and other countries in the region, but I don't know for sure. Probably best to run tinder experiments with yourself around the world and see which environments favor you the most

I'm from .org but I left when all the tiktok kids joined

fuck off btw we dont want your kind here

There are more north/central indians than south on this forum:

Reason?

Better career prospects and environment for griwrh
I wouldn't recommend doing this at all, the mogging and ostracization you will face as a currycel is brutal; especially now that foreigners are finding out how dirty curryland is through videos of street "food" preparation, cow shit rituals, etc. going viral. There's also the fact that many illegal immigrants from curryland are moving to the West, causing problems, and dragging our reputation even further through the mud.

If you plan to move out of curryland, try to find some place where you can run JBC game, if such a place even exists. I've heard rumors about it working in Myanmar and other countries in the region, but I don't know for sure. Probably best to run tinder experiments with yourself around the world and see which environments favor you the most
I don't really care about that because it's the same for me here. I just want to move to place where I can make good money so I can afford better copes

Last edited:
Haaa another pathethic indian
We pakistanis mog yall lil niggs
@NoIdeaWhatToDo

Never been there and never will. Why the fuck would I join a community of chadlites and HTN's.

Non verifiable but used to browse it back in the day even saw PUAhate before ER went ER but was young so tried redpilled shit and browsed chateau heartiste back then.

Never been there and never will. Why the fuck would I join a community of chadlites and HTN's.
Not really most of them on the forum larp. . There are incels on the forum but most of them seem to be mentalcels