Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any of you work with attractive foids

• Thread starter Rabbi Schneerson
  • Start date
R

Rabbi Schneerson

#Stophavingblackbabies
★★★★★
Title : they scare me

I dont work currently, but yes I used to. Though they ignored me/ looked uncomfortable whenever I entered their vicinity, so I just kept my earphones on and listened to music most days

I dont work currently, but yes I used to. Though they ignored me/ looked uncomfortable whenever I entered their vicinity, so I just kept my earphones on and listened to music most days
Avoid

All of them were ugly AF but still tried to have power over me, I called them Karen bc they literally tried to kill me by not letting me have water during hot summer, I called them karen fuck off and went back to work.

I've worked with a couple, they either pretended like I didn't exist or would talk shit about me. I've only worked with one attractive foid that was nice, she was always smiling and super friendly. I wish I had made a move on her but she probably would've said no anyway. :feelsbadman:

Yes. Funnily, the most annoying foid at work isn't one of the most attractive ones. The so called "femcels", aka frustrated landwhales, are the worst.

No most of them are overweight and/or post wall foids. There's not a single foid with an attractive face where i work. Some of them have OK bodies though. Most of them have bitter personalities.

I have, yeah... pompous, only talk to whites or socially advanced people (of any race), and directly or indirectly bully people.

I work with attractive girls all the time. I am like a ghost to them

I've worked with a couple, they either pretended like I didn't exist or would talk shit about me. I've only worked with one attractive foid that was nice, she was always smiling and super friendly. I wish I had made a move on her but she probably would've said no anyway. :feelsbadman:

Not work, but in uni there were plenty of cute or sexy (sometimes both) foids.

It was ragefuel knowing no one of them would ever be mine.

What type of job do u have
Fast food restaurant, I see foids all the time but they ignore me. At this point. I have become numb, I don't pay attention to them anymore

I'm too much of a non-NT subhuman to get a job

There are only two attractive females at my job, one is the head of the department and the other is in the cleaning crew. The rest are old/fat spics and negresses.

Said shell send a email
Working in fast food sucks. If you are hired, you'll be working with foids, and these foids will be hooking up with your normie co-workers while you are deprived of sex. I hope you can go through with this

Yes and it’s brutal. Petite dark haired goth girl with 10/10 ass and I have to see her everyday.

Yes. I've worked with lots of attractive women in the past

my oneitis is my former coworker. I was so badly in love that i often autistically walked into her office on purpose to look if there was something for me to do just because i thought at some point she would ask me out

my oneitis is my former coworker. I was so badly in love that i often autistically walked into her office on purpose to look if there was something for me to do just because i thought at some point she would ask me out
Awwww
Too Cute Awww GIF
but realization hit and you’re an ugly incel
Sad Cartoon GIF