Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over The elites scare the shit out of me

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
The ruling class of society scare the shit out of me. From what I see they have no remorse and will kill anyone that crosses them or gets in their way. Anyone of us could get taken out by their zogbots and they’ll make it look like an accident. The elites probably normie plebs as expendable garage.

They're not invincible, especially if enough people fight them

They're not invincible, especially if enough people fight them
Like who? The normies? They support them. They would do everything in their power to support these evil, maniacal bastards because of what they've lied about for nearly eighty years. This world is just corrupt to the core. Everything. Top to bottom. It all needs to go.

And all the people who know are too weak and too small. We don't have leaders; we don't have organization or unity. It's all over until it collapses, and people start suffering. Only then will real change come.

The fucking Elites are what makes this shit world they contribute to this clown world misery hate them so much

Only a genuinely revolutionary movement arising from the population of men displaced from society can stand up to the evil that devastates the modern world.

IMG 4587
IMG 4588

Own nothing, be happy

Like who? The normies? They support them. They would do everything in their power to support these evil, maniacal bastards because of what they've lied about for nearly eighty years. This world is just corrupt to the core. Everything. Top to bottom. It all needs to go.

And all the people who know are too weak and too small. We don't have leaders; we don't have organization or unity. It's all over until it collapses, and people start suffering. Only then will real change come.

The ruling class of society scare the shit out of me. From what I see they have no remorse and will kill anyone that crosses them or gets in their way. Anyone of us could get taken out by their zogbots and they’ll make it look like an accident. The elites probably normie plebs as expendable garage.
Unless you try to expose their satanic rituals or disrupt their operations, you won't be accidented. You're not even on their radar.