Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do any other ethnics feel insecure around white people?

dominic

dominic

Officer
I legitimately feel like I need to apologize for existing when I'm around them.

When I'm around them I feel so self conscious. I feel like they're annoyed at this nonwhite shitskin in their vicinity clogging up their sight. It's humiliating.

When I'm around them I feel so self conscious. I feel like they're annoyed at this nonwhite shitskin in their vicinity clogging up their sight. It's humiliating.
iu

If you actually feel like you should apologize to these people then you deserve to be virgin

Last edited:
used to but idc anymore. I hate em along with everyone else and put on headphones pretending they don't exist
@tehgymcel420 thoughts?

I don't know. I don't see many white people. I don't think I've ever talked to one.

yes but luckily there arent much white ppl here where i live

Me too, i feel the same way. I feel like one of their slave without owing them anything

I used to, now i dont give a fuck anymore. Same with height.

Yes I feel insecure because I am mogged by pretty much all whites. Even the ugliest whites.

Yea I try to limit my proximity to them for my own sanity.

They mog the hell out of me and live totally different normal lives. Not to mention, anywhere you live around a high number of white Anglos + Asians = you will absolutely see WMAF couples EVERYWHERE. No doubt about it.

I live in the margins close to the ghetto. Not in the heartland of the ghetto where blacks literally kill each other for fun. But far enough away from whites folks but not too close to blacks.

Perfect incel zone.

White foids are crude. So are the noodlewhores that emulate them and normally date and chase after white males.

Latinas that are not too ghetto or not too white washed are perfect to me. I've been eyeing latinas my looksmatch lately. Hispanic dudes are kinda racist towards me but i far prefer living close to them than say cumskins who are totally oblivious to their contribution to my suffering as a ricecel.

Last edited:
No I hate them

just move back to your shithole, I live in my own country,thus not give a shit about whitey

iu

If you actually feel like you should apologize to these people then you deserve to be virgin
What could you possibly apologize for :feelshaha: sorry that your fucking my women

iu

That's too cruel. Maybe he deserve to be punched. Which, he really does btw :feelsmage:

But no one deserves to be virgin. it's that emasculation that makes men turn into fags like OP . :feelscry:

Nope, i hate all foids, normies, chads, and chadlites equally.

I'm a White person who feels just the same as everybody else in my country, but I'd be bothered if I had to interact with Whites from places such as Eastern Europe or Southern Europe because they're so off to me. It's strange.

Stop being such a faggot cuck uncle ruckus holy shit :feelskek: I understand feeling uncomfortable due to being mogged by normies of any race but no way insecure being around white incels kek