Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do Asians suffer from Stockholm Syndrome and slave mentality?

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
I really don't care to get into anymore discussion, believe what you want, just want you to know that the angelic cute whitey fantasy you're clinging to doesn't exist. Your race has always committed atrocities that you can't imagine in your most deranged fantasies. It doesn't mean that being White makes you evil, but being human itself makes you a piece of shit.
But you do realize that every modern technology 1600 to now has been invented by whites or has been invented with the help of whites (like those Japanese and Chinese computer part advancements)
White, Black, Asian, Arab they can all fuck off and die, just try waking up from the delusion that you use as a way to prevent suiciding and see the reality of the world as how it really is.
You said your nation was colonized and while I don’t know where I’m almost 100% sure that your entire national identity came from European colonizers.

There’s no broad assumption in what I said.

Colonization helped the colonizers, through the colonized’s resources. Colonization also helped the colonized because the colonized got the colonizers technology. This has yet to be broken as a rule and it stands true for Asia.

Niggers in Africa had their rubber used, and in return they got technologically forwarded 10,000 years.

There was no India when the British came you fucking idiot. It was warring princely states and the Marathas and Mughals were battling it out. The only reason India is United as a subcontinent is because of the British. The only reason anyone in India is not under a prince who’s stuck in the feudal age is because of the British. The only reason India is India is because of the British.

you’re on your phone or computer, you’re not in a mud hut, you’re speaking English, you probably have a car and you have an education system and a modern system of government. Just because the effects of colonialism and white technology (any Tech produced after 1500 really) are so prevalent that it’s literally everywhere doesn’t mean you can just ignore it. Your country wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for Europeans and I garuntee you that. You would also be dead already or at best be in extreme poverty and live in a mud hut.

I'd much rather live in 1500s tbh.

Yea it was horrible and i'd prob be dead before i reached 30 but life had a bigger sense of mystery back then and it had purpose, what did modern technology bring except nihilism and mass suicides? ignorance is a bliss as they say when you know too much you're bound to rope.

Looking at life maybe it would've been better if Earth never became habitable ngl.

But you do realize that every modern technology 1600 to now has been invented by whites or has been invented with the help of whites (like those Japanese and Chinese computer part advancements)
You just don't know anything about history outside the misinformation written by some autistic teenage white incels on pol or r9k.

Without Arabs and Muslims alone : no surgery, no Algebra, no hospitals, no coffee, no internet, no wifi, no optics, no music, no toothbrushes, no biology, no ciphers, no algorithms, no agriculture, no mental institutions, no programming, no cameras, not anything from this list

Not counting the list of hundreds of other inventions made by them in White countries since their own countries are filled with dictators who have hundreds of billions of stolen dollars in Swiss banks while their people are starving to death.

You just don't know anything about history outside the misinformation written by some autistic teenage white incels on pol or r9k.

Without Arabs and Muslims alone : no surgery, no Algebra, no hospitals, no coffee, no internet, no wifi, no optics, no music, no toothbrushes, no biology, no ciphers, no algorithms, no agriculture, no mental institutions, no programming, no cameras, not anything from this list
No shit. Obviously races have invented and contributed to global humanity (except niggers and abos lmao) but Arab’s golden age was almost entirely just digging up of old Roman and Greek shit, and the actual contributions they did were smashed by even the Asians. Regardless out of any race objectively whites were the ones to invent the most.
Not counting the list of hundreds of other inventions made by them in White countries since their own countries are filled with dictators who have hundreds of billions of stolen dollars in Swiss banks while their people are starving to death.
Shiiiet we wuz kangz. Here’s the list of racial contributions
1: whites
2: Asians
3: arabs
4: native Americans
5: Africans
6: abos

Arabs made stuff sure (even though a lot of that was actually made by aryans and indo Europeans but whatever) as did the Chinese but they both got mogged to death by European technological innovation. That’s why Europeans rekt every single shithole country like yours with like 5 thousand people.

No shit. Obviously races have invented and contributed to global humanity (except niggers and abos lmao) but Arab’s golden age was almost entirely just digging up of old Roman and Greek shit, and the actual contributions they did were smashed by even the Asians. Regardless out of any race objectively whites were the ones to invent the most.

Shiiiet we wuz kangz. Here’s the list of racial contributions
1: whites
2: Asians
3: arabs
4: native Americans
5: Africans
6: abos
Whatever, who gives a shit, i wish humanity would get wiped out.

Fellow countrymen? That first pic is an American GI getting beheaded. Fucking retard.
No I am talking about now tho. I am chink I can confirm that most Asians are foreign worshippers. CCP gives foreigners special privileges A LOT.

Take a look at what Japan was doing before WW2. You almost don't feel bad for nuking them at all after you see how ruthless they were.