Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do British people even exist?

• Thread starter Deleted member 32642
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32642

Self-banned
-
Do british people actually exist? I mean, they must be a meme, there is a not a single thing about them. And I mean it. Let's go through the evidence: Where are they from? Not a single country in the world is named Britain. Some people say they come from England, and England is inside Britain, but if that was the case they would be British they would be Englanders. Also, heard some silly theories about them coming from whales. Guys, no, whale people do not exist. Whales live in the sea. There is a consensus on british people coming from Europe, but then we are left with a whole continent of possible locations. That's as good as nothing. What do they eat? Every country has at least one main dish. Even the US has their burgers. But these british people, what do they eat? Heard some people associating them with tea, but everyone knows that's an Asian thing. Shouldn't they come from Europe? One of these two points must be wrong them. To me, it looks too sketchy. What language do they speak? I challenge you, putting all my money and my ass on the line here, to find a supposed ""british"" person speaking their native language. Most of then just speak a broken ENGLISH. Yes, english. Really suspicious, huh? And I even tried to look deeper into it. Maybe british just SOUND like english, just like spanish could sound like portuguese for a non-speaker. So I looked up "british dictionary on google" and what I found was shocking: every word in there was AMERICAN. I kid you not. What this could mean is beyond my capabilities, but I can safely assure you that british people do not exist.

Im gonna pay you sudetenland to fuck off the annexation 42208322

Tasty one chief. I mimeograph your recipe.

moo into the void

I suppose they don't but English, Scottish and Welsh people exist, those countries are in Britain, as in the island.

I suppose they don't but English, Scottish and Welsh people exist, those countries are in Britain, as in the island.
This. Low IQ thread tbh

Britain is just a meme It doesn't actually exist irl

a keen observation.

unfortunately

R.I.P. teaniggers disproved by incels

AngloTears won't touch this

I’ve never seen any before

If you expect me to believe an island of specky twits voluntarily surrendered a powerful empire, invented Australia, and still have a Queen in 2021 actually exists you are retardcel and I'll jelq so hard I can snake my new gigacock up my own ass and give myself a colonoscopy.

Sure British exist, there are black british, asian british, arab british, chinese british etc. You can even be British, all you have to do is be non-white and you can get yourself british citizenship.

They do, i promise.

strong theory. probably true

No. Britain is a meme.

they do, and they're terrible tourists

This is like asking if God or the Devil exists? it cannot be proven bi science or unrefutable evidences ,
but you can absolutely prove that people who worship God , the Devil, and British people exist tho.

i do infact exist yes

Fun fact : "britain" is actually a region in France.

"Great britain" is like the big, insular extension of it.

What does geography have to do with this?
imagine a map, there are all countrys, islands and stuff on there. All those little lines making a border. Thats what i meant with it.

@The Abyss are you real ya cheeky bastard?

@The Abyss are you real ya cheeky bastard?
I'm a figment of your imagination, another buddy later will give you the correct instructions so pay attention to the neighbour's dog, stay tuned shooter.

If you need some help, get blackup.