Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do Changs (Asian Chads) even exist?

Konon

Konon

Banned
-
I'm yet to see one that I would ever imagine a woman finding attractive. Even the bodybuilder type ones usually look like malnourished North Korean detractors.

Ratings are relative. A Chang is a Chang in the East, but they are barely normie tier in the west. Even in the East that is changing, with the increased globalized community and Rice foids realizing there are better white Chads out there and big Tyrone dick they can fuck in the carousel before betabuxxing with a Rice.

Yes, and there are even the rarer hapa Changs.

Saw one asian who must have been 6ft1 or some shit, very strong lower third, good cheekbones, NW0, thick hair.

He had a good looking gf.

He must have been top .01% or some shit tbh. Maybe he was a quarter white.

But a chang in asia is a chadlite in the west i think

Even the bodybuilder type ones

JFL, bodybuilders are never chads. They’re usually ugly. Chad doesn’t need to spend his life in a gym and eating special meals, he’s naturally good looking.

Changs are usually k-pop prettyboys.

Kevin+Carrigan+Hao+Yun+Xiang+Li+Zhen+Calvin+suk1D9l-CUSl.jpg

Yeah, look at ER :feelstastyman::lul::lul::lul:

Yes, but for local foids.

The Three Kingdoms Series features a bunch of Changs
Threekingdoms

In terms of PSL a Chang would only be 6.5, so they'd be high tier normie in the west.

I've lived in Asia for about 5 years now, I've only seen 3 legit PSL7+ Chang's, all 3 were models.

2 of them were 6ft+.

So yes Chang's do exist, but their existence should serve as nothing more than a backup evidence to intelligent life out there. When the number of genetic possibilities becomes infinitely large, anything is possible.

Also the 3 Chang's were like 7-8, so I'd say a PSL 7 Chang is way less common as a momoa or Hemsworth or Roshan or Beckford non-rice

Yes but they're as rare as giga chads.

Chang

Last edited:
Fob noodlewhores will give Chang a chance every now and again when she isn't stuffed with Chads dick.

Fob noodlewhores will give Chang a chance every now and again when she isn't stuffed with Chads dick.
Gigacope. Noodlewhores rarely get with Chads. The best they can do is normie tier whites.

You have to be like top 1% of Asians to be Chang.

Yes, and there are even the rarer hapa Changs.
Are you sure they're rarer?

aCeeijfx2mak3QOSy67DQnpvMO8OzwJlGgcD7pJ6wBYfmBCFvZl3HdEqebQmyHUD8rbgYwTb_Ce8no29-T6TjNqslnroNSBo4kp93oG6MnAt
download-1.jpg

I feel like Bruce mogs all the non-hapa changs, they're probably more common because of white DNA.

Why they tend to go crazy is probably because they're so-close-yet-so-far and with one white parent grow up with inflated expectations so the fall is further.

these "changs" are so fucking ugly they look like they belong here. Fuck I don't care if this is bragging, I'm a manlet anyway, they are only 1 PSL above me if you don't take height into consideration, and I get ZERO, NOTHING, on the apps.

these "changs" are so fucking ugly they look like they belong here. Fuck I don't care if this is bragging, I'm a manlet anyway, they are only 1 PSL above me if you don't take height into consideration, and I get ZERO, NOTHING, on the apps.
JFL. I don't know/care. I'm bad at rating men anyways. I know that most white holes would probably reject them just for being Asian because white holes want white Chad, Chaddam or Tyrone.

They exist but they are normies in the west

JFL. I don't know/care. I'm bad at rating men anyways. I know that most white holes would probably reject them just for being Asian because white holes want white Chad, Chaddam or Tyrone.
LMAO white holes do not want sandniggers.

Saw one asian who must have been 6ft1 or some shit, very strong lower third, good cheekbones, NW0, thick hair.

He had a good looking gf.

He must have been top .01% or some shit tbh. Maybe he was a quarter white.

But a chang in asia is a chadlite in the west i think
Disagree. Chang in Asia is normie tier in the west.
JFL, bodybuilders are never chads. They’re usually ugly. Chad doesn’t need to spend his life in a gym and eating special meals, he’s naturally good looking.

Changs are usually k-pop prettyboys.

Yup. Like I said earlier, Chang is relative. Ugly foids will think Changs are attractive at Chad-level. But actual Changs are normie tier in the west.

Western foids like beards now. I've read about many foids who don't even glance at you if you don't have a manly beard, which is literally impossible for ricecels or Changs to grow.
The Three Kingdoms Series features a bunch of Changs
View attachment 266136

No western foid will look at that and think "hmm I want to bang them" fuck no they're just characters that just exist for foid entertainment and laughter. No more.
Yes but they're as rare as giga chads.

View attachment 266312

Still can't grow a beard though. He would be Chadlite if he could grow a beard. But Rice can't grow beards, so he will always be a normie tier. High end normie AT BEST. If you asked 100 foids whether that guy above or Chris Hemsworth with his Thor hair and beard and ask who is more attractive, I guarantee you over 90% would choose Chris Hemsworth and 10 ugly kpop obsessed foids.

Chang eyes not large enough. Also smiling gives off feminine/submissive vibes. Chad on right will get more foids hands down.

Rice Chang betabuxx forever.

Guy on left is gymmaxxing/gymcoping. Guy on right was Kylie Jenner's former bodyguard and was fired because he didn't immediately dispute the claim that Kylie's baby was his and not Travis Scott's. Also no beard for either.
Are you sure they're rarer?

aCeeijfx2mak3QOSy67DQnpvMO8OzwJlGgcD7pJ6wBYfmBCFvZl3HdEqebQmyHUD8rbgYwTb_Ce8no29-T6TjNqslnroNSBo4kp93oG6MnAt
download-1.jpg

I feel like Bruce mogs all the non-hapa changs, they're probably more common because of white DNA.

Why they tend to go crazy is probably because they're so-close-yet-so-far and with one white parent grow up with inflated expectations so the fall is further.

He does because he was larger than life in the movies. This is why movies and TV are so powerful. Too bad the executives know that too, and they've been brainwashing foids for generations. That said, Bruce Lee is also like 5'7 so he gets heightmogged by even normies.

That's what I've been fucking saying all this time. This is the truth. Rice will never get pussy unless it's for betabuxx.

Last edited:
Yeah Chang exist. I have one in my workplace. He fucking mogs me every single day.

:chad: :chad: :banhammer:

Chozen Toguchi

Never saw one IRL.

99% of them look like this:

maxresdefault.jpg
99c4259fd8bef9f07c6dd2b0668b43b0
457237762.jpg

In movies, fashion magazines, boy bands, yes.

Rarer than Chads and Tyrones for sure but they do exist.

They are out there. Just rare

2020 05 27 00 21 43 Buying the Boyfriend Experience in Japan   YouTube

Actually this professional Japanese cuddler from this VICE "boyfriend experience" documentary is perhaps the only non-hapa Chang I've ever seen that is a legit Chang.

43dd42420de0ef0850827f2fb224b476  thirteen reasons why  reasons

yes, but barely tbh

"Ethnic sfcel" JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul:
White holes like every other hole want good looking men. Stop with the racial cope. You're ugly ethnic and an incel not because of your skin colour. I'm ugly white and I'm not a chad because of my skin colour.

Bones >>>>> everything
Disagree. Chang in Asia is normie tier in the west.

Yup. Like I said earlier, Chang is relative. Ugly foids will think Changs are attractive at Chad-level. But actual Changs are normie tier in the west.

Western foids like beards now. I've read about many foids who don't even glance at you if you don't have a manly beard, which is literally impossible for ricecels or Changs to grow.

No western foid will look at that and think "hmm I want to bang them" fuck no they're just characters that just exist for foid entertainment and laughter. No more.

Still can't grow a beard though. He would be Chadlite if he could grow a beard. But Rice can't grow beards, so he will always be a normie tier. High end normie AT BEST. If you asked 100 foids whether that guy above or Chris Hemsworth with his Thor hair and beard and ask who is more attractive, I guarantee you over 90% would choose Chris Hemsworth and 10 ugly kpop obsessed foids.

Chang eyes not large enough. Also smiling gives off feminine/submissive vibes. Chad on right will get more foids hands down.

Rice Chang betabuxx forever.

Guy on left is gymmaxxing/gymcoping. Guy on right was Kylie Jenner's former bodyguard and was fired because he didn't immediately dispute the claim that Kylie's baby was his and not Travis Scott's. Also no beard for either.

He does because he was larger than life in the movies. This is why movies and TV are so powerful. Too bad the executives know that too, and they've been brainwashing foids for generations. That said, Bruce Lee is also like 5'7 so he gets heightmogged by even normies.

That's what I've been fucking saying all this time. This is the truth. Rice will never get pussy unless it's for betabuxx.
You're coping hard rice boy. Try tinder experiment with these Changs in EE and WE. These guys will get 50+ matches easily, maybe not so much in USA.
But still you're coping hard. Change and Chaddams are Exotic in Europe. Take the ExoticPill.

Last edited:
"Ethnic sfcel" JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul:
White holes like every other hole want good looking men. Stop with the racial cope. You're ugly ethnic and an incel not because of your skin colour. I'm ugly white and I'm not a chad because of my skin colour.

Bones >>>>> everything

You're coping hard rice boy. Try tinder experiment with these Changs in EE and WE. These guys will get 50+ matches easily, maybe not so much in USA.
But still you're coping hard. Change and Chaddams are Exotic in Europe. Take the ExoticPill.

Curries grow beards and mog rice

Here in Germany there's a huge difference between those from the Levante and Middle East. Middle Eastern chaddams can score with white women. North Africans not really I suppose, unless they're white looking like Zinedine Zidane.

they do exist, but they are extremely rare.
Dedsrs just ask in looksmax for some pics and you'll find them.

Yeah only if they're White passing. And I'm a sandnigger bitch.
Fair enough
Here in Germany there's a huge difference between those from the Levante and Middle East. Middle Eastern chaddams can score with white women. North Africans not really I suppose, unless they're white looking like Zinedine Zidane.
That makes sense. I assume Whiter Turks, Persians, and Levantines do pretty well

Last edited: