Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Athletic physique is shit and does not mog bodybuilder physique via aesthetics.

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I keep on hearing retards say "ThE AthLeTiC pHySiQue iS SupEriOr" which is a load of shit and no dont get me started on Ronaldo or Leon Edwards because the only reason foids love Ronaldo and Leon Edwards is because one is chad and the other is Tyrone yet Leon still has a shit physique.

The bodybuilder physique is far more aesthetic and more appealing and not just to foids, do you ever see the athletic physique in movie characters or cartoons like Dragon Ball or Superman? No because Goku and Superman would look stupid with small calves and a large upper body and having it called "athletic"

Bodybuilding is gay

Goku would look stupid with small calves and a large upper body

why did they go from this:
Dej3si7 98c8f798 fb84 4c12 9267 16b53e1dedf0

to this jfl
F961df6880d3e802b6cc7de2d157c173

The bodybuilder physique is far more better looking and more appealing and not just to foids
true btw

Yes

Leon Edwards HAS A SHIT PHYSIQUE despite being Tyrone
go on tell us about how 'far more aesthetic' and 'appealing' the bodybuilding physique is to males like you

.IS is an LGBT-friendly space, we won't judge you

is there something you want to tell us all
I think he is referring to when a male goes to the gym and builds what is to be considered a "buff body", he will get more praise from men than from foids. This is why i think gymceling just doesn't work, you are already fucking ugly, getting an absolutely ripped body won't help your case at all. SPECIALLY if you are short.

go on tell us about how 'far more aesthetic' and 'appealing' the bodybuilding physique is to males like you

.IS is an LGBT-friendly space, we won't judge you
Ok negro I don't glaze over bodybuilders, having a bodybuilder physique will have people respecting you even if you have an ugly face people wont fuck with you especially if you do martial arts

I keep on hearing retards say "ThE AthLeTiC pHySiQue iS SupEriOr" which is a load of shit and no dont get me started on Ronaldo or Leon Edwards because the only reason foids love Ronaldo and Leon Edwards is because one is chad and the other is Tyrone yet Leon still has a shit physique.

The bodybuilder physique is far more aesthetic and more appealing and not just to foids, do you ever see the athletic physique in movie characters or cartoons like Dragon Ball or Superman? No because Goku and Superman would look stupid with small calves and a large upper body and having it called "athletic"
athletic physique is a meme that only ppl who dont lift say, most “athletic” looks still require a fuck ton of training, you dont get big overnight

athletic physique is a meme that only ppl who dont lift say, most “athletic” looks still require a fuck ton of training, you dont get big overnight
"Athletic" physique is cope from skinny twigs who cant get big, Leon Edwards somehow has a shit physique (similar to mine) despite being Tyrone

Male gaze cope. Lean aesthetic V taper is law. Bodybuilders appeal to gymcels

"Athletic" physique is cope from skinny twigs who cant get big, Leon Edwards somehow has a shit physique (similar to mine) despite being Tyrone
im tired of twinks man

I wouldn't mind an athletic build in all fairness it's better than I have currently.

When women say they don't like big muscles, it means they like huge muscles, just not so huge that you're dying of steroid poisoning. The natty limit is what women consider big enough but not too big. In order to reach this sooner, you'd have to roid moderately and know when to stop.

Male gaze cope. Lean aesthetic V taper is law. Bodybuilders appeal to gymcels
Leon's physique is shit as me and him have very similar proportions (he just waist mogs me)

man i just want wide frame, would be content with being just athletic, but only bodybuilders seem to develop massive back and shoulders

Any physique except for klinefelters looks good on a tall person. No physique looks good on a manlet.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back