Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do curries mog south east asians?

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Serious, people are always talking about SEAmaxxing, so SEA men probably have extremely low SMV when they can get mogged by 70 year old white men.

They are both low in height, curries are high IQ though. I'm calling it a draw

i bet they do because north east asians mogs them hard

nothing can mog asians

Curries mog rices in terms of height but fail everywhere else unless they can larp as Italian.

It really doesn’t fucking matter. On a purely phenotype basis, curries could mog. But in reality, curries are low IQ subhumans who have streetshitting halo.

For comparison, Jap football team vs Paki vs Chines vs Indian
9BB4ADA6 8A30 4D0C AED2 F9E796062368
E509A84D 98D6 4FC6 A058 2C8748F176D4
704DAF24 85EC 4E61 8274 E6F8E0786975
EF5DBA94 ABBC 4FCA A86F 47338311B38F

Comparing with other ethnics, like Iran
80FAB474 ADFD 41E8 8C9B 415E78D37DDF

There’s like maybe 5 moggers here combined. Four in the Iran team and one in the curry team because he’s 200cm, subhuman otherwise.

Now compare with French team with BBCs and JBW,
F72BACF2 D181 40B7 872B B74D1FAECAE6

TLDR — comparing between ethnics is cope. You don’t cope with “I got 5/100” on an exam when someone gets 3/100. You’re both failures.

Last edited:
TLDR — comparing between ethnics is cope. You don’t cope with “I got 5/100” on an exam when someone gets 3/100. You’re both failures.
I'd argue comparing between incels or truecels in general is also nonsensical. I mean all are screwed so in practical terms it's all the same

I'd argue comparing between incels or truecels in general is also nonsensical. I mean all are screwed so in practical terms it's all the same
A white incel will have more of a chance to ascend than a curry though. He can get a noodlewhore but a curry has nothing. Plus there's a big gap between the average white and the average ethnic.

A white incel will have more of a chance to ascend than a curry though. He can get a noodlewhore but a curry has nothing. Plus there's a big gap between the average white and the average ethnic.
Curry can get an arranged marriage, white can go to SEA and maybe ascend if he has tons of money or if he's 5/10 or more

The point wasn't that comparing between ethnicities is not important, it's that a pissing contest of who is the biggest loser does nothing.

No fucking way. SEA mogs SA hard.

Why not? Because you're in the netherlands? Or too unattractive?
I am too ugly. I went to curryland, got no interest/proposals there despite "foreigner halo."

I am too ugly. I went to curryland, got no interest/proposals there despite "foreigner halo."
:feelsbadman:
Foreigner halo is a scam tbh, at least it didn't work for me either when i went to slavland.

The only halo(ish) is that they tend to assume that the expats are loaded with money

Did you get rejected outright in curryland?

:feelsbadman:
Foreigner halo is a scam tbh, at least it didn't work for me either when i went to slavland.

The only halo(ish) is that they tend to assume that the expats are loaded with money

Did you get rejected outright in curryland?
Yeah pretty much. Modern chicks would move away from me upon looking at me.

Curries can potentially have blue eyes, and they have caucasion bones, so yes, they mog SEA hard.

Rofl. The average IQ in India is like 82. Thailand = 91.

Both pretty low compared to Whites and East Asians though.

Depends on the type of curry.

No way unless we are talking about South Indian Dravidian abo looking mf’s
I am Punjabi but I get mogged even by Dravidians. Only atypical Punjabis would mog SEA, but these are very, very, very rare.

Say sike rn nigga jatts are gigachad a Dravidians are inbred as fuck for the most part
I am Rajput, maybe that's why I'm a subhuman. (In all seriousness, if I hadn't deformed my nose, I'd be ok)

I am Rajput, maybe that's why I'm a subhuman. (In all seriousness, if I hadn't deformed my nose, I'd be ok)
Brutal
Yo dude I know this sounds retard as fuck given my last tinder expirement got 0 matches in a week but I wanna run another one with some gigafrauded pics trying to hide my skin colour I’ll pm

Brutal
Yo dude I know this sounds retard as fuck given my last tinder expirement got 0 matches in a week but I wanna run another one with some gigafrauded pics trying to hide my skin colour I’ll pm
Sure thing keep me posted. I think the problem is as long as you look Indian, whether that's light skin or dark skin, that you will have bad results. But if you can fraud as Latino then you will do better and it's not because of the skin color alone but the race factor.

Serious, people are always talking about SEAmaxxing, so SEA men probably have extremely low SMV when they can get mogged by 70 year old white men.
No because of the negative stereotypes about curries that SEA men don't have.
Otherwise it would be more of a tie imo.

Cope.. SEA curries are god.

Curry can get an arranged marriage, white can go to SEA and maybe ascend if he has tons of money or if he's 5/10 or more
Arranged marriage doesn't mean the foid is attracted to you lol. It's literally betabuxx. Foids aren't even virgins in curryland anymore. These marriages have high rates of cheating these days. White can get a noodlewhore in the West easily if he's a 5/10

Arranged marriage doesn't mean the foid is attracted to you lol. It's literally betabuxx. Foids aren't even virgins in curryland anymore. These marriages have high rates of cheating these days. White can get a noodlewhore in the West easily if he's a 5/10
No shit it's why i brought up loaded white guys betabuxxing in SEA

And 5/10 white guy i also said that, and that's at least 2 points above me, it's not like everyone can just be 5/10

No shit it's why i brought up loaded white guys betabuxxing in SEA

And 5/10 white guy i also said that, and that's at least 2 points above me, it's not like everyone can just be 5/10
White guys can get noodlwhores in west without betabuxxing

Never seen noodles in the west go for anything below 6/10 or tall af
I seen lots of noodles and black and currywhores with ugly white guys. JBW is powerful

I seen lots of noodles and black and currywhores with ugly white guys. JBW is powerful
Well i've been rejected by unattractive curry foids. Yes, not even the average ones. So imagine how bad i look :feelsrope:

curries mog all

Well i've been rejected by unattractive curry foids. Yes, not even the average ones. So imagine how bad i look :feelsrope:
U must be really subhuman then :feelsrope: