Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The white race is naturally cucked

Whitefeminineboy

Whitefeminineboy

"Never give up bro"
★★
There is this phenotype of white people who look like Vikings or partly Mediterranean.
They are male, tall, stocky and have the typical Neanderthal features.
Then there is this phenotype of white people who you can't tell whether they are a man or a woman.
oval face shape, no inflexibility, feminine facial features and slim/thin.
That can also be seen by Asian men who generally look very feminine.
A large portion of the white race is naturally cucked as fuck.
Most women today are very well trained and appear very masculine.
When I was walking through the city today, I saw through a window from the outside that almost only women were training and were doing men exercises.
Women look increasingly massive, more muscular and stockier.
Often their legs are three times the size of a low tier incel.
I'm paying a lot of attention to women at the moment and some of them look really massive.
their wrists mogged me to death.
Especially if they are bigger, no low tier incel would have a chance against them.
They simply have great physical strength.
I once found out whether a woman can build as much muscle mass as a man.
Yes, she can, although she builds muscle mass a little slower and doesn't reach such a high maximum, but she can still come close.
How are low-tier incels supposed to be perceived as men today when most women today already have more testo?
Like Elliot, who wasn't able to push the female guests off the balcony at the party because he had less strength. Elliot also looked extremely feminine.
amthor_philipp_gross.jpg

Last edited:
Another faggot thread.

Especially if they are bigger, no low tier incel would have a chance against them.
They simply have great physical strength.
Cope, female muscles are much weaker than male muscles. Even if they have more muscle mass a skinny male could easily subdue them.

Cope, female muscles are much weaker than male muscles. Even if they have more muscle mass a skinny male could easily subdue them.
i saw videos that foids lifted weights where most men are far from capable. Of course there are also weak women. but I'm talking about these massive sheeobons

ETHNIC FUCK OFF JUST FUCK OFF KYS DISGSUTING YOU SHOILD ALL BE SLAVE CHINESE AND CURRY PLZ GO DIE I HATE YOU ALL DISEAS RACE

You're right.