Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do everyone on here hate me?

Do everyone on here hate me?

• Yes

• No

• Neutral

Results are only viewable after voting.
no, of course not.

Why should we?

i don’t really know you but you shouldn’t give a shit what other users think. just ignore those who annoy you and move on. ignore the poll results.

i don’t really know you but you shouldn’t give a shit what other users think. just ignore those who annoy you and move on.
True but I don't wanna get banned because someone dislikes me

Nope why would I hate a fellow brocel?

@IncelCream

Oh, I thought it's similar to reddit where they ban people who they dislike

this place is better in that regard. i had @GoffSystemQB writing me like ten messages concerning my ban. the mods seem very communicative here. also @SergeantIncel has responded to every single message I’ve written.

seem fine to me

this place is better in that regard. i had @GoffSystemQB writing me like ten messages concerning my ban. the mods seem very communicative here. also @SergeantIncel has responded to every single message I’ve written.
Thats good to hear, This is the only place I got

Even if you fuck up, as long as you're not a fakecel or a foid, this place tends to be very forgiving tbh.

Can’t hate Nagatoro avi

I don't hate anyone here since i'm not that heavily conversing with anyone in particular.

I don't remember most names in fact i memorise users by their avis, and from what i remember you're that man of culture aren't you?

I don't hate anyone here since i'm not that heavily conversing with anyone in particular.

I don't remember most names in fact i memorise users by their avis, and from what i remember you're that man of culture aren't you?
Yes

I also remember Avi's

I remember anime ones best too

Your avi is suicide fuel because that's how women look at chad, so it makes me feel bad that nobody will look at me like that ever :feelscry:

Your avi is suicide fuel because that's how women look at chad, so it makes me feel bad that nobody will look at me like that ever :feelscry:
Same, but she is such a darling, not like 3d women