Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do fakecels deserve to be exiled from the face of humanity?

Should fakecels be punished?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Celius

Celius

-
Let’s say I know a certain somebody who’s had only oral sex with one of his exes and I also happen to know another who’s had anal sex but was unfortunately too much of an actual sperg to involve himself in any act of PIV.

And let’s say that I also happen to know that they are both currently using this forum right now as we are speaking (I’m not kidding).

So now riddle me this, if they’re both here, and they’re both square, and they both deserve to be perhaps peeled alive and beheaded for pretending that they’re one of us, how can you look me straight in the eyes and tell me that this is an incel forum?

To me, this is just very, very eye opening. It makes me realize some of you motherfuckers are truly, and I mean just truly fucking sick in the head and are so fucking autistic, like you are just SOOOOOO fucking retarded that EVEN WHEN YOU HAD a girlfriend at one point in your life, you still so firmly believe that you’re an incel who deserves the same degree of respect as those of us here who are KHHV.

You’re not a fucking involuntary celibate if you’ve had a girlfriend in your life before, you FUCKING moron. If you did it once, you can do it again. There’s nothing stopping you to do it again but nooooooo, oh no, you instead rather rot here and blame the ENTIRE female gender for doing you literally no harm cause they never even see your autistic ass.

I am sorry but I need to say this, you are undoubtedly the most fucking fucktard of our time who perhaps deserves death as punishment for abusing the trust of many, many users here by including himself in this community.

Get out of here you fucking autist and let us cope in peace.

(In videogame, of course)

Last edited:
Say their name
THEY CALLED ME FAKECEL OVER 100 TIMES NO WAY NORMIES FUCK OFF AWAY FROM HERE!!! (IN VIDEO GAME)!!!!!!!!!
const letters= ["a", "s", "d","q","w","e",":whitepill:",":redpill:",":blackpill:"];
function makeid(length) {
let result = '';
let pill = Math.floor(Math.random() * 10)
if(pill>=7){
let temp = letters[5+Math.floor(Math.random() * 4)]
return temp.repeat(Math.floor(Math.random() * 5))

}
let counter = 0;
while (counter < length) {
result += letters[Math.floor(Math.random() * 6)]
counter += 1;
}
return result;
}

var hangoutButton = document.getElementsByClassName("button--primary button button--icon button--icon--reply")[0];

setInterval(function(){
document.getElementsByClassName("fr-element fr-view fr-element-scroll-visible")[0].innerText=makeid(Math.floor(Math.random() * 10));
hangoutButton .click();

const element =document.getElementsByClassName("overlay-container is-active")[0]
element.remove();

}, 2000+Math.floor(Math.random() * 1000));

they're probably fucking right now on this saturday evening