Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nearly broke the fucking wall in my gym toilets but I stopped myself

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
I was thinking about this foid bitch teacher I had in high school. She was a typical slut who got pregnant multiple times just to get maternity leave. This fucking bitch was complimenting this chad in front of me for having a pencil case. She was like ohhhh guys that are always prepared will be successful in life. I had a fucking pencil case too and I was sat next to the chad. I then said to her “I came prepared too look” . She ignored me. Continued to speak to the chad about his life and acted like I didn’t exist. I was fucking 14 so I was still unaware of the black pill. Fucking brutal. FUCKING BITCH FUCKING DEMON FUCKING SLUT FUCKING SATANIC WHORE BITCH I HOPE YOUR TORTURED IN HELL YOU FUXKING PROMISCUOUS SLUT WHORE I DESPISE YOU ALL ALL FOIDS YOUR ALL THE SAME.

never began for non-chad pencilcasecels

Atleast you hit the wall, No offense tho,

i wish i could just sink into earth and disappear forever and all memories of everyone knowing that i existed get deleted as well

You obviously need more t.

Looks is life

Atleast you hit the wall, No offense tho,
You obviously need more t.
The wall was like a tile wall. If I actually punched it would’ve broke. I held back and didn’t punch it cuz I don’t want to be banned from the gym (only place I exist)

I raged at pregnant teachers in school, not only because they looked repulsive but I think they got off the idea teen boys would look at them and know they were getting fucked.

The wall was like a tile wall. If I actually punched it would’ve broke. I held back and didn’t punch it cuz I don’t want to be banned from the gym (only place I exist)
The old you would have remodeled that place into a pile of rubble!

Must be the soy ((("protein "))) beverages?

Ah sweet another Rage thread
Carpet 1

I raged at pregnant teachers in school, not only because they looked repulsive but I think they got off the idea teen boys would look at them and know they were getting fucked.
Typical sluts
The old you would have remodeled that place into a pile of rubble!

Must be the soy ((("protein "))) beverages?
Your right. Why the FUCK AM I EVEN USING LOGIC?? THATS FUCKING SOY FUCK ME WHAT HAVE I DONE(??

i wish i could just sink into earth and disappear forever and all memories of everyone knowing that i existed get deleted as well
They’ll suffER soon. Don’t worry

I was thinking about this foid bitch teacher I had in high school. She was a typical slut who got pregnant multiple times just to get maternity leave. This fucking bitch was complimenting this chad in front of me for having a pencil case. She was like ohhhh guys that are always prepared will be successful in life. I had a fucking pencil case too and I was sat next to the chad. I then said to her “I came prepared too look” . She ignored me. Continued to speak to the chad about his life and acted like I didn’t exist. I was fucking 14 so I was still unaware of the black pill. Fucking brutal. FUCKING BITCH FUCKING DEMON FUCKING SLUT FUCKING SATANIC WHORE BITCH I HOPE YOUR TORTURED IN HELL YOU FUXKING PROMISCUOUS SLUT WHORE I DESPISE YOU ALL ALL FOIDS YOUR ALL THE SAME.
brutal

Yes it sounds retarded now that I look back. I was just a confused kid. A 14 yr old boy who was wondering why??? Why is she complimenting him but not me?? Am I evil???
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Yes it sounds retarded now that I look back. I was just a confused kid. A 14 yr old boy who was wondering why??? Why is she complimenting him but not me?? Am I evil???
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Brutal, worst part when you're bluepilled is that you blame yourself and not the fucking skanks.
Still kind of funny tho ngl

TRY MAKING HER LAUGH NEXT TIME YOU FUCKING INKWELL

School will always be where most brutal experiences happen, most of my trauma comes from school, it is the reason why I am mentally unstable.