Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Do fat niggers feel the cold less?

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
I can feel the cold in my bones man, fuck this weather

iu

i guess so because you have more protection

No because the thing that feels cold is the skin not insides

Inside the body is about 37 degrees

No negro can tolerate cold temperatures. Negros crave the African sun.

@Fat Link how can i become Fat Kay' mang :feelscry:

I am fat and I feel cold.

@Fat Link how can i become Fat Kay' mang :feelscry:
Careful what you wish for my friend. :feelsclown:

Unless you too would like to be saddled with numerous health problems and branded a simp 4 life for cavorting with swarthy seal women and having British homosexuals endlessly setting up new trash fire competitor forums and writing erotic fanfiction about your imagined sexual exploits with said women, in some sort of bizarre and twisted form of revenge play for supposedly betraying a community that was never united to begin with and that which hates itself/eachother ferociously! :feelsree:

In before “dnr mango” lol. :ahegao:

Unless you too would like to be saddled with numerous health problems and branded a simp 4 life for cavorting with swarthy seal women and having British homosexuals endlessly setting up new trash fire competitor forums and writing erotic fanfiction about your imagined sexual exploits with said women, in some sort of bizarre and twisted form of revenge play for supposedly betraying a community that was never united to begin with and that which hates itself/eachother ferociously! :feelsree:

Dr (did read) mango

I need 30kg at least to feel alive boyos :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

you got 0 rizz mang nobody cares about u talking to another fat bitch on discord mang :feelsugh:

Yes im 65kg and cold af maybe i should become a fatfucker
Thats the way GrAYman we need to become bigger than this universe mang trust me