Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do female vampires bite dick?

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
I've never seen a movie where a female vampire actually bite mans dick with her fangs. As vampires are sexual creatures from hell, is logical that female vampires bite mans dick while blowjob to turn him into vampire.

But that makes me think another theory. Wouldn't it be more apropiated y females got fangs in the vagina? They could turn man into vampires the moment he introduces his dick. That would explain why the moment someone have sex he becomes bluepilled normie, and only incels understand the true nature of the world.

Idk but I love your avatar

Mogs @RegisterUserName

Maybe yes, but not my. Few years ago had vampire stacy as friend, cunt friendzoned me

I'd become a vampire to fuck a prime vampire foid for eternity

Why would a female vampire have teeth in her vagina? Her teeth are in her mouth.

Idk but I love your avatar

Mogs @RegisterUserName
ty
Maybe yes, but not my. Few years ago had vampire stacy as friend, cunt friendzoned me
chad blood is sweeter
I'd become a vampire to fuck a prime vampire foid for eternity
i dont want to become a creature of evil tbh
Why would a female vampire have teeth in her vagina? Her teeth are in her mouth.
idfk its more practical for biting and easier to hide