Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do females feel like a different species to you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Not even trying to sound edgy, whenever I talk to a femoid it doesn't feel like i'm talking to a human. Whenever I see a femoid do something completely normal that I or any other human would do like scratch an itch or blink or yawn, I think to myself "wow, this is human behavior" but I can't accept that femoids are actually humans. My brain just doesn't allow me to. I am afraid of femoids in the same way I am afraid of spiders or crocodiles.

I watch this whenever I feel afraid of a femoid:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YO__TXy0p4

Last edited:
I dont consider anyone a human, they are all NPCs in my mind, i dunno i feel detached from reality.

In my mind they’re hivemind toilets so yeah

Not females, but sex-havers as a whole

I dont consider anyone a human, they are all NPCs in my mind, i dunno i feel detached from reality.
I consider the majority of people like that, not all, but like 99.99%

There's enough biological difference that if dimorphism wasn't considered, then yes they would be a different species.

yes. although normie males are kinda alien too, at least I can communicate with them and relate in some ways. I have never been able to communicate with foids normally, it's like trying to talk to a literal alien :feelsugh:

yawning females are weird tbh

I’d have a lot more respect for women if they were to admit that they go for bad boys, and just want free meals from low tier guys.

I guess so, I always noticed that my ex-childhood friends always talked differently to women than they did talking to males. It's something I never understood or mastered because I'm socially retarded. It's called flirting having game i suppose.

they are just privileged pieces of shit to me, who get everything given to them, and are extremely confident and act like they deserve everything and more

They live in an alternate reality compared to men so they r a different species, you can't even have talk with most foids now w/o wanting to kys

yep you have to speak to them in a completely different way. you have to keep it simple and short and jestermaxx in half of your sentences just for them to sometimes maintain interest.

So do I but I agree toilets hit differently. They are actually the TOP NPC of NPCs. It's like everything they do is fake and shady. I hate them. Even if I was tomorrow a chad I would hate them since I know why they behave the way they behave and it is disgusting. And they dare to fuckin be annoyed when I don't talk with them or don't give them attention or don't say hi... sorry but WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY? They only cause suffering to me either sexual or mental and physical due to their sneaky actions that can cause you die of all that gossip shit.

Dude, did you experience some kind of abuse by women or anything?

Not even trying to sound edgy, whenever I talk to a femoid it doesn't feel like i'm talking to a human. Whenever I see a femoid do something completely normal that I or any other human would do like scratch an itch or blink or yawn, I think to myself "wow, this is human behavior" but I can't accept that femoids are actually humans. My brain just doesn't allow me to. I am afraid of femoids in the same way I am afraid of spiders or crocodiles.

I watch this whenever I feel afraid of a femoid:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YO__TXy0p4

Sheboons for sure:feelshaha:

So do I but I agree toilets hit differently. They are actually the TOP NPC of NPCs. It's like everything they do is fake and shady. I hate them. Even if I was tomorrow a chad I would hate them since I know why they behave the way they behave and it is disgusting. And they dare to fuckin be annoyed when I don't talk with them or don't give them attention or don't say hi... sorry but WHO THE FUCK ARE THEY? They only cause suffering to me either sexual or mental and physical due to their sneaky actions that can cause you die of all that gossip shit.
True and based.:blackpill:

yep you have to speak to them in a completely different way. you have to keep it simple and short and jestermaxx in half of your sentences just for them to sometimes maintain interest.
I noticed this too.