Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do femoids know...

BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★
Genuine question.

Do femoids know that there are guys that are attracted to them? Like me, I've only spoke to my one of my oneitis twice, do they know that they are my oneitis?

I'm trying to phrase this question properly.

How can femoid know you love them yet they won't sympathize nor accept your advances, that is so fucked up when you think about it.

Like imagine you're a chad and you know for a fact a femoid loves you but all you do is simply ignore and berate him. What kind of person are you? These females have no remorse! No compassion!

As a human being, how can you deprive another human being of love especially when you know that other human being will love you unconditionally.

That's why I'm I don't care anymore, if a bitch is getting beat up, abused, raped, murdered etc> I don't GIVE A FUCK anymore. I'm done, I'm finished. I don't hate femoids, I hate their actions and nature.

I have accepted that I'll be browsing .is for the rest of my life but at least I will know that I am more of a human being when compared to these normies and foids.

I just got a new puppy but I'm still at Uni so I can't see her :cryfeels: But she is soo cute. All I need in life are my dogs, as long as I have them I won't need any femoid.

I think we should count dog's as ascending because we'll have a creature that truly loves us, no matter how ugly, deformed, Non-NT, short, ethnic we are. SO I ascended guys. My ascension will come once I leave Uni. 1 1/2 years to go.

they know yes, they care not

Ofc man the thing foids are good at is always acting they know every guy wants to fuck her and chances are if you slipped and told someone about your crush she knows for good

They can sense your deprivation, they can sense your misery

natural state of man without pussy

They know yes. And they glance. You are ugly or short. They.decide in 2 seconds. If she doesn't give you attention despite you hanging around her and zero attention then she decided already. And nothing no simping no buying her shit will change that fact. You will be friendzoned or something. Then she will fuck Chad you will cry you will moan and she will moan and life continues. Fuck whores

Ofc man the thing foids are good at is always acting they know every guy wants to fuck her and chances are if you slipped and told someone about your crush she knows for good
Damn it nevER begun. Fuck their actions

They can sense your deprivation, they can sense your misery

natural state of man without pussy

They know yes. And they glance. You are ugly or short. They.decide in 2 seconds. If she doesn't give you attention despite you hanging around her and zero attention then she decided already. And nothing no simping no buying her shit will change that fact. You will be friendzoned or something. Then she will fuck Chad you will cry you will moan and she will moan and life continues. Fuck whores
Fuck all femoids but you can't blame them, they are prisoners to the nature. They can't think for themselves almost like a dog that pees anywhere. You can't be angry at the dog it doesn't know any better, all you can do is train.

Fuck all femoids but you can't blame them, they are prisoners to the nature. They can't think for themselves almost like a dog that pees anywhere. You can't be angry at the dog it doesn't know any better, all you can do is train.
Don't insult dogs my friend. At least dogs are loyal

Do femoids know that there are guys that are attracted to them? Like me, I've only spoke to my one of my oneitis twice, do they know that they are my oneitis?
Yes, they know. And they feel disgusted, and at the same time validated by it.

Would you love your puppy the same way if she was a hairless chihuahua with only three legs and only one eye, even if it loved you the same way?
You wouldn't. Because that creature in front of you would be unlovable.

Love, Hatred and other natural instincts are beyond morality.
How can a woman manipulate a man into raising chad's offspring?
Because she knows her duty to nature (ensuring that the healthy and handsome procreate) outweights her duty to her husband and to all social constructs like morality and logic.

In her own childlike conciousness she will justify it with bluepilled ideas.
She will say he "didn't love her enough", he "was a misogynistic manchild" and so on.
The reality she won't admit is: She found a male that is genetically more fit to reproduce.

Last edited:
They probably don't know or understand guys' feelings in a specific way

The only desire or love they can understand is getting dicked by Chad

But they might be used to knowing that guys are attracted to them, and take it for granted. If they're usually considered attractive, then they'll presume you probably are into them, especially if you pay them too much attention

Some know. Some even assume all guys are attracted to them (safe assumption).