Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Managers are cucks

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I was going to ask my manager to get back into a position I got demoted from and what do you fucking know she left early just because you can which angers me because when its my last hour these fags yap at me when I literally have nothing to do but these cuckagers leave early as they please (3 hours early) but yap at me when I sit in the breakroom for the last 5 minutes because I have nothing else to do.

I was going to ask my manager to get back into a position I got demoted from and what do you fucking know she left early just because you can which angers me because when its my last hour these fags yap at me when I literally have nothing to do but these cuckagers leave early as they please (3 hours early) but yap at me when I sit in the breakroom for the last 5 minutes because I have nothing else to do.
“She” . That pretty much explains everything

Managers are a useless metastasis of the capitalist hyperstructure. Their sole function is to assert the dominance of the real hierarchy while being themselves cogs in the machine. Knowing how fragile and powerless their status is, all they can do is to become a nuisance to their inferiors, and enjoy the rare petty privileges given to them by the real hierarchy.

managers are useless if they all died everything would be better