Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do foids even want chads?

Awesome Opossum

Awesome Opossum

Banned
-
I was talking to a foid the other day which was a mind numbing experience but one thing it said actually baffled me and now has me wondering what do women actually want.
Being a wannabe stacey, she started talking about sex about ten minutes into the conversation. She started talking about this fucker who used to bully me. She didn't know we even knew each other and saying he bullied me is giving him some credit, if anything I knew how to push his buttons better than he could push mine.
Las time I saw This guy he had a 4 on a good day face that looks like the chud soyjak, glasses that didn't 't compliment the shape of his face, fat, nearly obese and a double chin. Kind of chavy aura to him too.
Only thing he had going for him was that he must have been like 6'3. He was mildly popular in high school aswell.
I am actually stunned.
This guy is not a chad in the slightest but this stacey still wanted him and I think a few of the other actual stacey I went to school with wanted him.
What is wrong with women? :giga:

Do foids even want chads?​

JoinedFeb 21, 2024Posts71

yeah crazy. someone else used an opossum avatar before.

They often are afraid to commit, cause they are aware that chad has options...
You often see betabuxx in a relationship, while they fuck chad on the side

No they like Rhad. The new Chad

IMG 1558

It´s cope if you claim, that women don´t want Chad, or don´t know what they want.
Truth is, women know damn well who they want but are afraid to commit to good looking guys. Especially the ones with lots of options

he must have been like 6'3
Heightpill and darktriadmaxx, also you said he was pretty popular, foids tend to like popular men. So an NT, 4/10 6ft 3in guy would be an MTN/HTN which isn't that farfetched.

I was talking to a foid the other day which was a mind numbing experience but one thing it said actually baffled me and now has me wondering what do women actually want.
Being a wannabe stacey, she started talking about sex about ten minutes into the conversation. She started talking about this fucker who used to bully me. She didn't know we even knew each other and saying he bullied me is giving him some credit, if anything I knew how to push his buttons better than he could push mine.
Las time I saw This guy he had a 4 on a good day face that looks like the chud soyjak, glasses that didn't 't compliment the shape of his face, fat, nearly obese and a double chin. Kind of chavy aura to him too.
Only thing he had going for him was that he must have been like 6'3. He was mildly popular in high school aswell.
I am actually stunned.
This guy is not a chad in the slightest but this stacey still wanted him and I think a few of the other actual stacey I went to school with wanted him.
typical grAY post

Height after 6'2 makes you heavily compensate for your face, and half of the forum is not ready for this convo. Ive seen multiple tik toks where the women are with a tall guy with a avg or sub 5 face. Even a tall indian dark skinned guy got a white gff

Mogs me, I dont get to talk to any foids.

Go back to Reddit, least obvious infiltrator

I am actually stunned.
ye everyone has sexual desire. If they just want attention or money they can go to lower smv who will give them plenty

He was mildly popular in high school aswell.
foids do go after 'popular' kids who look fairly ugly sometimes

in my HS, guys who were fairly popular weren't anywhere near Chads, they were ugly as all hell. doesn't mean that foids won't orbit them

but it's a crutch, they don't actually produce physical attraction, they just allow foids to simulate being with Chad. it's like if a cripple had a certiificate saying he could walk, it might sound good but he can't actually walk. foids go after these guys because they can pretend it's Chad, since Chad doesn't give a shit about them

Another day, another intellectually disabled halfwit who is utterly blind to the overwhelming importance of the one quality that foids explicitly and persistently demand a man has.

Joe Biden Lol GIF