Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do foids hate guns only because it could harm Chad's?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Its mostly foids and soyboys who want gun control. Chads think they are resistant to bullets

Guns are the great equaliser, and that scares people. The so called weak become strong. That’s why they hate guns.

Foids hate guns because the media tells them to.

They love guns when their Chad bf does.

They don't have an opinion.

Yes, that's the only reason they don't want low value males to "cheat" their genetics and have a chance to win battle manlet framelet becomes equal with 6'3 roided Chad bullets can kill both effectively

If the world is to be a tight grip of control, reverting to the Wild West is the logical answer. The complete opposite.

With a gun an incel can kill a Chad, that's why foids hate them.

Their opinion consists of whatever is trendy or what Chad is doing.

Foids hate guns because they equalize a manlet and a tall chad. Chad can't beat the shit out of a manlet without any repercussions.

This!!! Women have no personal interests, only what they imitate from bfs

guns can disrupt their total control on social dynamics and finally give an incel some power over them

They hate guns for the same reason why a manlet with power is labeled with a napoleon complex.

They don't want subhuman males to carry
Guns are the great equaliser, and that scares people. The so called weak become strong. That’s why they hate guns.

For the most part women hate guns because they don't want the 80% men armed. They dont care if Chad or tyrone or government(cops/military) have guns.

Their opinion consists of whatever is trendy or what Chad is doing.
High IQ analysis
This!!! Women have no personal interests, only what they imitate from bfs
To further elaborate my point: I've been friends with actual Neo-Nazis who had passionate intercourse with leftist, foreign women. Some of the women claimed they just wanted to "change" them, others said they hated them for their opinion, but still fucked them. These are the same kind of women who tweet stuff like "kill all White people" or compare you to Hitler when you say something sensible.

Women never had, and will never have, an opinion. Women are made to submit to the man (Chad) ... whatever he (Chad) does, the woman will do. Sometimes they will argue, but then have angry hatefucks afterwards. Sometimes they will try to provoke him because of his opinions, but in the end they will submit to him regardless, if he has balls enough to stay true to his ideals, no matter what these ideals are. It's the reason why we see convicted child rapists getting matches on Tinder as long as they are good-looking, or why Fritzl received hundreds of love letters, or why women say one thing and do the other. Women have no personality.

To further elaborate my point: I've been friends with actual Neo-Nazis who had passionate intercourse with leftist, foreign women. Some of the women claimed they just wanted to "change" them, others said they hated them for their opinion, but still fucked them. These are the same kind of women who tweet stuff like "kill all White people" or compare you to Hitler when you say something sensible.
Fml, the shit they do never ceases to amaze me. I'm guessing they where giga Chads?

Fml, the shit they do never ceases to amaze me. I'm guessing they where giga Chads?
Not exactly gigachads, but definitely above your average normie yeah.

I've been friends with actual Neo-Nazis who had passionate intercourse with leftist, foreign women. Some of the women claimed they just wanted to "change" them, others said they hated them for their opinion, but still fucked them.
63C8B3D5 720D 4785 B230 66AF49857469

@tehgymcel420 @gymletethnicel @Neggr @Diocel

tbh I offer Chad control - outlawing Chad

They are fine with having guns to protect themselves. But they don't want weird, ugly guys having guns.
No they arent
They want goverment to install cameras and police everywhere in order to not get raped when they are dressing like sluts,not self defence

Foids hate guns bcs ıf every incel had a gun there will be Chad genocide in the streets
Guns can make fights fair,gymaxxed Chad vs Skinny Wristcel incel w a gun is an equal fight in m opinion.
Jackalcel spotted

No they arent
They want goverment to install cameras and police everywhere in order to not get raped when they are dressing like sluts,not self defence
A lot of radical feminists have hero fantasies about shooting dead rapists. Also a sticking point in gun advocacy is that it helps women protect themselves if they are armed. Not so much in liberal areas but in more conservative areas you'll see this kind of sentiment expressed.
Foids hate guns bcs ıf every incel had a gun there will be Chad genocide in the streets
Guns can make fights fair,gymaxxed Chad vs Skinny Wristcel incel w a gun is an equal fight in m opinion.
And yet for all the talk about how violent incels are there haven't been that many incidents even in the US where firearms are more accessible. Imo the notion of incels being more prone to gunning down their enemies is overblown and seems like media hype @PPEcel

This. Plus they fuck up the optics of the utopia they are led to believe they live in/can live in. Like an ugly reminder for them that no matter how well they curate their language and appearance and LARP like non-animals, might is still right. No such thing as a post-violence species. The existence of guns is a call back to an uncomfortable reality for progressives. Like “oh right, we are just tribal chimps, and violence is still the arbiter of human politics”. Heavy cognitive dissonance with departures from reality like “there are 72 genders sweetie”

And even then, nobody is truly anti-gun. To confiscate guns, you’d need to use guns. When you call the cops, you’re summoning a gun. a home security system summons guns. Also a big part of why they don’t like guns is because they like virtue signalling about “I don’t think children should be murdered, be stoked on me for my brave stance”

there is probabaly nothing else more important than gun ownership for any population. The power to kill confers rights and freedom. I trip out when retards in other countries supposedly laugh at us for having guns and can’t fathom why we have them. “But sweetie, scary looking black guns have no place in a civil society”. We as a population (theoretically, if we weren’t cucked) have recourse against infringements on our rights.

Lmfao ya that too. How could I forget. Foid opinions aren’t real. They’re the opinions of media/the men who fuck them.

Last edited:
Americans in noncucked states have no idea how lucky they are to have the 2nd amendment. Canada is in the process of making airsoft and paintball guns illegal not even kidding.

Americans in noncucked states have no idea how lucky they are to have the 2nd amendment. Canada is in the process of making airsoft and paintball guns illegal not even kidding.
You guys are the world’s first meme country. Eventually calling someone a Canadian will be a pejorative term.

oh well.. Biden is in the process of nuking our second amendment. Will start with an assault weapons ban, and eventually they will pack the Supreme Court and repeal the 2nd amendment for good. But with ~500m guns in the country idk how peacefully it will all go down.

For the most part women hate guns because they don't want the 80% men armed. They dont care if Chad or tyrone or government(cops/military) have guns.
this