Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I just hate modern foids

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★
I don't usually hate foids who were born in the 40s, 50s and 60s, but everything after the sexual revolution is pure rubbish, women are the greatest depraved people in nature. We need to do something about it.

I don't usually hate foids who were born in the 40s, 50s and 60s, but everything after the sexual revolution is pure rubbish, women are the greatest depraved people in nature. We need to do something about it.
You shouldn’t hate women. You should hate kikes/zog for allowing all of this. Our ancient ancestors knew this would happen if you let women off a leash. Women always had this behavior but men kept it in check in the past

Your feelings are correct women in their 60s and my mom have never treated me like I was subhuman.

You shouldn’t hate women. You should hate kikes/zog for allowing all of this. Our ancient ancestors knew this would happen if you let women off a leash. Women always had this behavior but men kept it in check in the past
Based. I also hate kikes, simps and white knights, for me they should all die extremely painful deaths, because today they have access to blackpill and deny the absolute truth that blackpill promotes.

I just made a post about it you think similar to me

blame jews and capitalists

He should hate lesbian, feminist and me too foids