Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do foids smile at/for you?

Cristo

Cristo

Nothing
-
Is it a common occurance to make pretty f*ids smile when interacting with them?
I see it happening around to other trucels but I can’t get why.

even workers trained to smile don't smile at me
it's over

Is it a common occurance to make pretty f*ids smile when interacting with them?
I see it happening around to other trucels but I can’t get why.

Then they aren't trucels. Also, no it doesn't happen for me.

No, only the gold digging teller at the bank because I moneymaxx my NEETbuxx.

At stores yeah, besides that I’ve never gotten a single IOI.

Looks of disgust or they look away as if they are scared or worried that a ugly swarthy ethnic is looking at them.

No one smiles for me

There was a girl in my uni. We barely knew each other (we talked to each other only several times and it was about studying). But she smiled at me sometimes. She just tried to be polite with me. She had a bf from the very beginning and he mogs me. During my last years of uni, she didn't smile at me at all.
I was bluepilled back then, so I thought she liked me. JFL.

Honestly yeah, occasionally. I'm a weak framed manlet with a recessed facial lower third so it might make me seem like a kid and thus a non-sexual being to them. I would bet ogrecels get the worst treatment.

Lmao at username n pfp

They usually have a mixed fear and disgust look. I don't stare at their eyes, but at their nasal bridge if I have to deal with Foids at a store.

I don't exist. Most of the time they look at the sky and smile and look like they were high and drunk.

Its because they get fucked 24/7

Rarely. It only ever happens out of pity if it's in a retail situation for example and they feel obliged to do so. But behind that smile I can see the hate in their eyes.

Fuck this thread
:feelsjuice:

No. What a dumb question.

No, not even if they’re paid to.

Yes bro, when girls see me they be like:
4F696C4D 9E75 492A 91B2 E2B6B00720AB

Yes they did when I tried jestermaxxing back in highschool. Didn't work however, they only used me whenever they were bored and needed an entertainment. I was like a funny toy to them, they didn't didn't even care to share notes w me when I needed them for test :feelsrope::feelsrope: