Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR do i have off tmrw for columbus day ?

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
some1 tell me. i had labor day and 4 of july off. i dont want to scrounge up a lunch to pack rn

should i do with the skill saw or the sawzall? or maybe one of the big wrenches. they even have a machete over there. or maybe i should drive the backhoe into thte boss's trailer. there are also several nice hefty sledgehammers on deck

should i do with the skill saw or the sawzall? or maybe one of the big wrenches. they even have a machete over there. or maybe i should drive the backhoe into thte boss's trailer. there are also several nice hefty sledgehammers on deck
I mean call HR and ask!

I mean call HR and ask!
too high inhib and self conscious of looking rarted
better not have worrk tmrw or im gonna fuckin
@Raiden what would u do

Last edited:
Nah bro. Columbus day doesnt matter after high school.

go columbine day tbh

fkin 1230 going to sleep now. getting 5 hrs rest. ima be relieved af if i dont have work

too high inhib and self conscious of looking rarted
better not have worrk tmrw or im gonna fuckin
@Raiden what would u do
call hr and ask if there is day off if, if there is a foid you are speaking to in HR shout at her and demand for a day off
I did this when I called the financial aid office at my uni because I paid my tuition fees 2 weeks late and was charged an extra $60. Started shouting at the bitch over the phone and told her she was not doing a good job and to speak to her supervisor but she didn’t remove the late fee but I felt good at the end

Last edited: