Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do incels here prefer tall or short girls?

Tall or Short

• Tall

Votes: 46 50.5%
  • Short

Votes: 45 49.5%

• Total voters
I prefer tall, if they were taller than me it would be great.

I don't remember where but i saw stats that say poorer man like short thick women with big tits, and richer higher class men like tall classy women.
I like tall thick women. Slender bitches are subpar.

Well i'm a tallfag who got heightmogged by 3 foids today at the grocery store so i prefer short foids because tall ones are fairly common where i live, also short foids often have a more thicc body type which i like, tall ones tend to be skin and bones or they have a very masculine FBB body type which mogs me cuz i'm a framecel.

INB4: Why do you want to destroy your genes and create manlet offspring.
How tall do u think are the foids that mogged you?? Are they wearing heels?

short, but not that I would reject tall girl, but it's all in the realm of fantasy

Sorry, I'm not sure I have the luxury to have preferences.

I'm into tall but is not like I have a choice.Short girls are cute also i don't care since I am manlet and no girl ever wants a bf taller than her.She should be from 4"6 feet to 7 feet preferably

Tall foids = higher smv. Longer legs. More masculine. Dominant. but much looser pussies

short foids = lower smv, but more feminine, tighter pussies, son may be incel though

I would say taller because I like legs, I guess normal to taller girls.

A "mentally tall" foid is nonexistent. I am in no position to choose.

Short women are cute but are manlet factories

Anything between 5 feet and 6 feet is ideal. Height is one of the last things I think about.

That's worth considering yeah.

Tall females are ultimately preferable, but still volcel if picky with height.
I find shorter women to be very attractive, they just aren't good for making kids