Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Do incels really want to the trad lifestyle back?

B.O.G.A.R.T.

B.O.G.A.R.T.

Recruit
★★★★★
-get married in your early 20s
-get 2.5 kids and a dead bedroom
-get to wageslave for their college tuition till you die

This type of life terrfies me, honestly. It's the exact opposite of what I imagined in my teenage years,

I wanted to S L A Y , I wanted passionate summer affairs, I wanted to live in a bungalow at the sea, I wanted to work part time during the day and throw wild parties during the night,

I wanted to travel, yes T R A V E L, and have hot passionate sex with a fit nubian princess, not some 9-5 boring desk job and a fat frigid wife.

Last edited:
The only way incels and really most nonchad males can have a chance of getting sex consistently is through betabuxxing. Sad but true.

life fucking sucks
I have no idea how I can make it better

after knowing the females true nature if you want traditional lifestyle back you're a cuck, it is much much better to see the world kill itself.

So you wanted something that's not possible without excluding the majority of the population? That's what we have now, we're just part of that majority. I don't know why you would advocate for a system of greater inequality between the winners and losers when you're losing. Seems pretty retarded.

Still way better than modern day cuckoldry
So you wanted something that's not possible without excluding the majority of the population? That's what we have now, we're just part of that majority. I don't know why you would advocate for a system of greater inequality between the winners and losers when you're losing. Seems pretty retarded.
:feelsokman::yes:

i would make sure the bedroom isnt dead

if you can't get laid, yes...

Even if traditionalism and the nuclear family suddenly came back it literally wouldn't affect me. I don't give a shit about trad cope, I just want to be tall and GL. It's over for me in any type of society
after knowing the females true nature if you want traditional lifestyle back you're a cuck, it is much much better to see the world kill itself.
Based :yes:

That's how exactly a downgrade compared to inceldom? Jfl if u think 50s 60s 70s born betabuxxers didnt get to fuck their wife a lot in their 20s. Society was more conservative, in fact u could just beat up ur wife if she refused and get away with it. Certainly in rural areas.

That's how exactly a downgrade compared to inceldom? Jfl if u think 50s 60s 70s born betabuxxers didnt get fuck their wife a lot in their 20s. Society was more conservative, in fact u could just beat up ur wife if she refused and get away with it. Certainly in rural areas.
Yes, nowadays you can even be imprisoned for "raping" "your" wife if she didn't like it, such gigacucked shit didn't exist back then

Even if traditionalism and the nuclear family suddenly came back it literally wouldn't affect me. I don't give a shit about trad cope, I just want to be tall and GL. It's over for me in any type of society

based asf.

This type of life terrfies me, honestly. It's the exact opposite of what I imagined in my teenage years,

I wanted to S L A Y , I wanted passionate summer affairs, I wanted to live in a bungalow at the sea, I wanted to work part time during the day and throw wild parties during the night,

I wanted to travel, yes T R A V E L, and have hot passionate sex with a fit nubian princess, not some 9-5 boring desk job and a fat frigid wife.
Yes, would prefer the trad life. But I wouldn't go to college in America, I think that education is nothing more than a tool to provide a better life quality for me, when I see that I get more disadvantages than advantages by acquiring it, I wouldn't do it. Yes, I would prefer early marriage, because I don't want to fuck many different women, but would rather want a deep emotional/physical connection with one and because I think that many relationships destroy the importance of the relationship, when no decision has lasting consequences it's redundant in the first place. I would wageslave, but with a woman at my side this life would become tolerable.

I never wanted anything more than a flat, a TV/computer/book shelf, a loyal animal (like a dog), maybe some plants/aquaria/terraria to bring more life into the flat and a wife (maybe some kids), work during the week, then maybe some walks in the park, a visit to a restaurant or hiking in the mountains/lakes, once/twice a year maybe some holidays at the Mediterranean, the Northern Sea or South/Middle America or skiing when we have the money for it which is likely because I wanted to go into the biomedical field. This was always my plan for an ideal future. This was how I wanted my life to be. Never strived to be anything except a normal man from the middle class.

Trad lifestyle is the only known system that has been able to consistently and successfly make sure that even the lowest of the low get laid. Believe me I have been to the third world. Even the poorest of the poor get their share of sex. Ask @RREEEEEEEEE if you don't believe me. He will tell you what kind of Pakistani men he has seen with wives.

Another thing is if you reject the trad lifestyle(given that you somehow do get a wife) then what else is there? You have failed at your baisc biological imperative of having kids and raising them. So you can play more vidya and hug your waifu pillow? Copes are only a replacement for the real thing.
Knowing female nature is exactly the reason why traditional lifestyle limits their choices

28bae5de870e5c9130c3250d32b3a6a1

Yeah, I'd like to go back to pre internet times, that sort of tradition. Small communities. Care about the people around me instead of being surrounded by strangers. People who look at post WW2 as some sort of bastion for men don't go far back enough imo. I know slaying is a tempting dream in itself, but to grow up with a girl and marry her, to not be jaded out of the box, without Chad in her pocket. Not having to think about any of this shit.

get married, maybe.
get 2.5 kids, yes.
get to wageslave for more than max. 5 to 10 years, no.
passionate sex, yes.
live in a bungalow, maybe. rather buy an island or something.
work part-time, no.
throw wild parties, no.
travel, maybe.

i was able to follow closely the lifestyle of whores thanks to my sisters. it seems a gigantic waste of time to just fuck, drug and party all the time. i would have liked to either have sex with all sorts of types of women once or be with a single woman that was willing enough to invest into the relationship, live ascetically in a monastery or completely disconnected from society in an isolated place.
i didn't spend too much time thinking about the things i want to do, the only thing of importance i had kept around with me for decades was a will for retribution. but i don't care about my former bullies anymore. if i had to point to something i would like to do now i would do things that would make me feel alive, this means to sing, dance, do extreme sports, garden, hunt, raise a child. i don't plan to do any of these things though.

Without taking sides in this argument you should ask yourself if the old monogamist model could be stable or even sustainable on the long run. What kept marriages together in the olden days were conventions. Men still fucked prostitutes on the side to cope with a dead bedroom. The dissatisfaction with it culminated in the 1960s that brought us the sexual revolution.

Last edited:
Marrying my high school sweetheart, impregnating her when she's 17 and having lots of beautiful children and a stable income with a big house ... sounds good to me.

Definitely better than rotting here masturbating.

That's how exactly a downgrade compared to inceldom? Jfl if u think 50s 60s 70s born betabuxxers didnt get to fuck their wife a lot in their 20s. Society was more conservative, in fact u could just beat up ur wife if she refused and get away with it. Certainly in rural areas.
If you had to beat her into it -- it meant that she was yours only on paper and to suspect your wife wasn't really into you could be extremely emasculating. It made betabuxxers beat their wives because they couldn't cope as jelausy was eating them up inside...

...trying to recreate this type of arrangement is a lost cause anyway since women are now equipped with liberation theology.

Last edited:
Times have changed, and not for the better. The founding fathers had it right.

i prefer taliban style. ban education for women. force them to be obedient housewives and distribute them to men. execute cucks simps and white knights.
I don’t like the not eating bacon thing, though. That would have to change.

i prefer taliban style. ban education for women. force them to be obedient housewives and distribute them to men. execute cucks simps and white knights.
Based :feelsLSD:
I don’t like the not eating bacon thing, though. That would have to change.
That's a small price for based society instead of :soy:ciety

killing yourself in your 40's is much better, eh?

Trad lifestyle is the only known system that has been able to consistently and successfly make sure that even the lowest of the low get laid. Believe me I have been to the third world. Even the poorest of the poor get their share of sex. Ask @RREEEEEEEEE if you don't believe me. He will tell you what kind of Pakistani men he has seen with wives.

Another thing is if you reject the trad lifestyle(given that you somehow do get a wife) then what else is there? You have failed at your baisc biological imperative of having kids and raising them. So you can play more vidya and hug your waifu pillow? Copes are only a replacement for the real thing.

Knowing female nature is exactly the reason why traditional lifestyle limits their choices
A quick glance at the OP and you can tell this guy isn't an incel because he's ugly, he is just a nonchad who wishes to be chad. Pretty sure he could get a looksmatched gf but instead he is coping here because he wants to slay Stacies only. Traditional lifestyle is being eradicated worldwide due to liberalism, globalization and feminism.

Marrying my high school sweetheart, impregnating her when she's 17 and having lots of beautiful children and a stable income with a big house ... sounds good to me.

Definitely better than rotting here masturbating.

I don't. Tbh I just want legalised drugs, prostitution (subsidised much cheaper and prostitutes must be at LEAST 7/10), and as little wageslaving as possible.
Yeah it's basically this. Like if foids were actually pure/loyal/loving by nature, then I can see the appeal of the traditional lifestyle. But of course that's not the case, so wanting muh wife and kids as an incel is just utltimate cuck tier.

Imagine wifing a woman knowing she just wants Chad. Even if it could somehow be magically regulated and they couldn't cheat, they'd still be desperate to.

Last edited:
A quick glance at the OP and you can tell this guy isn't an incel because he's ugly, he is just a nonchad who wishes to be chad. Pretty sure he could get a looksmatched gf but instead he is coping here because he wants to slay Stacies only. Traditional lifestyle is being eradicated worldwide due to liberalism, globalization and feminism.
I have 3 congenital deformities in my medical record. Beat me at it.

If you had to beat her into it -- it meant that she was yours only on paper and to suspect your wife wasn't really into you could be extremely emasculating. It made betabuxxers beat their wives because they couldn't cope as jelausy was eating them up inside...

...trying to recreate this type of arrangement is a lost cause anyway since women are now equipped with liberation theology.

I dont care about a girl desiring me or not. I just want my 20s to be filled with daily condomless sex.

Betabuxxing in a patriarchy > inceldom.

Your last part is true, no going back now the cuckery has already gone too far in the west.

I also dreamed of that. Now chad will get all of it while I won't even have the dull trad life with a plain wife.

your dreaming too big to ever be happy

It's one of the 21st century retarded zoomer copes. In the same field as nofap.

I'd want a long term partner/wife, but that doesn't seem to be an option for me.

I say yes. Back in the traditional era it was a fair exchange. If you were lucky enough to get a wife and kids you sacrificed and wageslaved for them. But at least you got her young and fertile before she was tainted by dozens of other mens DNA. If you were still incel at least there was no welfare or supporting other women via taxes. To me its a no brainer which is better.