Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What girls you want before and after being Blackpilled

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Commander
★★★★★
For me before being Blackpilled. I wanted a beautiful smart virgin girl. I wanted her to be in Stem too. We would have the same passion, work , discuss together,... Etc. I always imagined a February 14th . Where we would sit on the grass with foods and doing some maths problems. I also wanted wanted a girl with a good sense of humor, dress very well. That doesn't have many male friends is not partying all the times, has specific goals to achieve in life.

After being Blackpilled I only want a girl who's virgin, not ugly (at least 5/10) ,not dumb. Even with this requirements it's almost impossible to just find a virgin girl. I'll be 25 in 3 months. How I will find a virgin girl?
I am not far to give up, finding a good wife is almost similar as winning lottery.
What are your thoughts?

For me before being Blackpilled. I wanted a beautiful smart virgin girl. I wanted her to be in Stem too. We would have the same passion, work , discuss together,... Etc. I always imagined a February 14th . Where we would sit on the grass with foods and doing some maths problems. I also wanted wanted a girl with a good sense of humor, dress very well. That doesn't have many male friends is not partying all the times, has specific goals to achieve in life.

After being Blackpilled I only want a girl who's virgin, not ugly (at least 5/10) ,not dumb. Even with this requirements it's almost impossible to just find a virgin girl. I'll be 25 in 3 months. How I will find a virgin girl?
I am not far to give up, finding a good wife is almost similar as winning lottery.
What are your thoughts?
my expectations have immensely dropped, however my desires have not changed.

Yeah, it's actually the same for me as @Qwertyuiop99, except that I never had "virgin" as requirement. I always wanted a smart STEM girl, but now I'd be happy with anyone who likes me. For me, the beauty required is just "no major gene defects". Ok, if she were completely disfigured by an accident I'm not sure I could do it, but if she e.g. just lost an eye or so and it's not indicative of genetic problems I would probably be able to do it. And if she's naturally ugly it's also not a problem as long as it's not indicative of a genetic defect.

I would also really love an at least somewhat intelligent partner, but well, I think I again would settle for anyone just not mentally challenged.

None of us have good advice for obvious reasons, otherwise we wouldn't be here.

Yeah, it's actually the same for me as @Qwertyuiop99, except that I never had "virgin" as requirement. I always wanted a smart STEM girl, but now I'd be happy with anyone who likes me. For me, the beauty required is just "no major gene defects". Ok, if she were completely disfigured by an accident I'm not sure I could do it, but if she e.g. just lost an eye or so and it's not indicative of genetic problems I would probably be able to do it. And if she's naturally ugly it's also not a problem as long as it's not indicative of a genetic defect.

I would also really love an at least somewhat intelligent partner, but well, I think I again would settle for anyone just not mentally challenged.

None of us have good advice for obvious reasons, otherwise we wouldn't be here.
At my age if she's would it a red flag to not be a virgin. That's why I want a virgin girl.

What are your thoughts?
I didn't change my taste in women before n after.

Before i wanted a loyal, shy, nerdy girl. Now i want 2d loyal, shy, nerdy girl.

What are your thoughts?
Oh, a list of requirements you have, dear

I have no requirements, I want love :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

What are your thoughts?
Honestly I never really thought that deep into it. I never thought "I want a stem girl" or anything like that, all I wanted was any cute girl who was nice to me and loved me.

So I wouldn't say the blackpill changed the type of girl I want, but it certainly did change the type of girl id settle for. Before the blackpill, I would've never settled for a 3/10 becky. But nowadays? honestly as long as she's not fat, black, mean, or absolutely hideous, I'd gladly take her. I'd want to add "virgin" to my list of standards, but I have to be realistic with myself, I'll never find a virgin girl my age (20ish) and certainly not one who'd be attracted to me :cryfeels:

it's over :feelscry: