Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do Indian Males Have it Bad in India or Are the Only Screwed in the West?

J

jvreturns

Banned
-
Can I go to india and expect better treatment from women?
Or is it the same?

As a white guy who loves indian girls I'm jealous of the fact that they can ask daddy to find a cute girl whereas my own dad often told me i'm sorry for your situation and i wish i could give you a girl but i can't.

jvreturns said:
Can I go to india and expect better treatment from women?
Or is it the same?

They have arranged marriage there. That’s probably why so many Indians in the West suffer from inceldom. They don’t even know how or what to to attract femoids.

FeminismsCancer said:
As a white guy who loves indian girls I'm jealous of the fact that they can ask daddy to find a cute girl whereas my own dad often told me i'm sorry for your situation and i wish i could give you a girl but i can't.

I agree

FeminismsCancer said:

Just be born in india bro