Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do Indians act like niggers?

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
i am in a journey of exposing the average nigger behavior by collecting videos to make a compilation as i said here:

Screenshot 20230811 125600 125

i wonder if abo mixed indians behave like niggers :feelshehe: @Indracel @wereq @Chudpreet @Pajeetsingh, do they?
if you men have videos, threads or site sources to share, that would be a big help

Screenshot 20230811 130726 897

i will also compilate videos of brazilian mutts (black + white) chimping out to show how bad is living amongst half niggers and the consequences of nigger genes spreading

Screenshot 20230811 130642 985

im thinking of doing the same with north africans, but i dont know how to even start

my man examining the entire spectrum of chimpout apes one by one like:

f3b.jpg

Indians are chaotic, but not as violent (in general) as negroes.

Indians act low brained, negroes act no brained.

Peak Hindu behavior is wallowing in piss and shit in the most literal sense (with cow rituals for example)

Kinda but instead of robbery they scam

Peak Hindu behavior is wallowing in piss and shit in the most literal sense (with cow rituals for example)

i am in a journey of exposing the average nigger behavior by collecting videos to make a compilation as i said here:

View attachment 839228
i wonder if abo mixed indians behave like niggers :feelshehe: @Indracel @wereq @Chudpreet @Pajeetsingh, do they?
if you men have videos, threads or site sources to share, that would be a big help

View attachment 839231
i will also compilate videos of brazilian mutts (black + white) chimping out to show how bad is living amongst half niggers and the consequences of nigger genes spreading

View attachment 839232
im thinking of doing the same with north africans, but i dont know how to even start
Niggers act like niggers and indians act like wannabe failed niggers

Niggers and smelly curry shitskins are all the same. Groveling in their own shit and piss while begging the whites for a sweet morsel of civility which they only toss away because they have no actual self control or mote of intelligence

Yes but not as violent. Chaotic yes.

View attachment 839228

View attachment 839231

View attachment 839232
Indians from India? Depends where you are talking about....

Curries might be street-shitters, but they atleast don't act like violent apes