Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel This is why I hate niggers and WILL ALWAYS hate niggers

Confessor

Confessor

Wizard

FOR ANY BLUEPILLED CUCK WHO THINKS BLACKS ONLY WANT EQUALITY THINK AGAIN

THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE YOUR EQUAL
THEY WANT TO LORD OVER YOU AND MAKE YOU THEIR SLAVE

Have you ever wondered why this negroes push the idea of their superiority so much ? Why so much we wuz kangz ? It's BECAUSE THEY WANT YOU TO BE SUBSERVIENT TO THEM. THEY ARE LOWLY COCKROACHES AND MONKEYS WHO WANT TO ENSLAVE PEOPLE FAR FAR SUPERIOR TO THEM BY COOPERATING WITH THIER KIKE MASTERS AND DESTROYING SUCH PEOPLE FROM WITHIN.

This isn't limited only to whites btw. They believe all non niggers should be their slaves. Hence why this negro here claimed that THEY GAVE THE ENTIRE WORLD THEIR CIVILISATIONS.

If you think this is a fringe minority think again literally every single African Nigger there were agreeing with him and insulting anyone who dared to voice an counter opinion. LITERALLY 99% OF NIGGERS THINK THIS WAY AND THE REST 1% ARE CALLED COONS AND SHUNNED BY THEM FOR SPEAKING TRUTH.

This right here is exactly why we Asians(West, South, East whatever) are extremely important to this world. We are the only ones with enough population required to be able to counter these apes. The Jews have increased their populace artificially by giving them food aid(think about it Africa only had 200 Million in 1950s. How can it rise so fast despite wars, diseases and famines and such things ?)
It is projected they will be 38% percent of the global populace by 2100 with Asians only holding a slight majority of 44%. THAT IS THE DAY THESE NIGGERS WILL LET THEIR MASKS FALL OFF AND ATTACK ANYONE AND EVERYONE WITHOUT RESTRAINT EMBOLDENED BY THEIR JEWISH MASTERS. With their numbers they will falsify our history and relegate us to positions of slaves and defeated weaklings by exploiting our guilt.

JFL sub saharan Bantu niggers didn't even have a written language until Europeans gave them one and they talk about giving others civilisation.

Literally every single ethnic group who has came in contact with them have treated them with hostility. Even Native Americans back in the day hated them. COINCIDENCE ? I THINK NOT. Those people in the past saw them for what they were. Deranged, sycophantic, extremely envious and lustful.

@lifefuel @DarkStarDown

Niggers and crackers are all shits, I hate humans.

@Johnhatenigger12

Tbh it's mostly crackers pushing nigger superiority. The average black guy does not have the ability beyond BLM riots to form movements and ideologies calling for their own superiority, the whites did it for them.
Nah, it's Jews who are behind it: Jews are not White, but many upper-class Elitist Whites associate with Jews and/or mixed with them.

Oh, brother.

The good ol "WE WUZ KANGZ AND SHIII" argument...

They can't even defend their views accurately.
Egypt was called Kemet because of black soil and it was an empire.

Empire rule Egyptian Thutmose III

honestly who cares. theres crazies everywhere and just ignore them and move on

From my experience, I agree with you, when I was in school, I tried to be friends with black people and boy they were such assholes, I only wanted to be their friend however, a group of black boys bullied me and they only took advantage of me, they are annoying no doubt

From my experience, I agree with you, when I was in school, I tried to be friends with black people and boy they were such assholes, I only wanted to be their friend however, a group of black boys bullied me and they only took advantage of me, they are annoying no doubt
Sample size: 6

Genoralizing- entire 1 billion population.

Why do you care? They are always successful in the dating market . While ethnics and cumskins got nothing.

Last edited:
Jfl Black people will never dominate the world, despite their colossal population. The negro is a mere foot soldier, a tool for his jewish overlords that won't spare him in the end.

Last edited:
Jfl Black people will never dominate the world, despite their colossal population. The negro is a mere foot soldier, a tool for his jewish overlords that won't spare him in the end.
:blackpill: :bigbrain:

Fuming this much over a petty facebook discourse can’t be good for you.