Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Do JBWs feel silly that they can only score noddlewhore?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Or they don't care at all at least they have sex just like fat men not caring about starving people as long as they get to eat

You say they "only" score noodlewhores but ricecels can't even do that :feelsrope:

At least they get Noodlewhores. I think that Noodlewhores are the most beautiful toilets in the world, but none will ever find me even remotely attractive. All because I'm an ugly short fat Black dude. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Most whites don't think racially. They don't see dating a asian girl as any different than dating a white girl. Most non-whites think racially and are white supremacist so they don't understand why a white guy would choose a non-white girl over a white girl.

If she was asian-american then I wouldn't care at all. Like the dude above said, we're pretty much indoctrinated to not care about race (except lately). If I had to go to Asia then yeah, I definitely wouldn't brag about it and I'd feel a bit ashamed. Not because she's a gook or I'm cucking a rice but because I'm that much of an undesirable loser.

Well there are shit ton of noodlewhores and JBW still works on other races of foids to an extent