Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Do norwegiancels exist?!?

EeEcel

EeEcel

X Æ A-12
★★★
Honestly i dont believe in their existence but feel free to prove me wrong tbhngl

Never met one

If they are ethnic then yes

That's not even a real place. I read about "Norway" in a fantasy book. Located west of Mordor.

Scandinavia as a whole is emasculated to a point where it isn't even funny so, few and far betwen most likely. I known a dude who was dating a girl for 7 years before she broke up with him, he eventually got over it and found some french girl but not before the devil took his toll. He now is a straight fem boy(i wish i was making this up) so he dates a girl but acts and dresses like a girl aswell.

Norwegians are odd people.

Scandinavia as a whole is emasculated to a point where it isn't even funny so, few and far betwen most likely. I known a dude who was dating a girl for 7 years before she broke up with him, he eventually got over it and found some french girl but not before the devil took his toll. He now is a straight fem boy(i wish i was making this up) so he dates a girl but acts and dresses like a girl aswell.

Norwegians are odd people.
So they're no better than swedes.

Most nordics have good features so it isn’t likely that they will be incels

It's really rare for Nordic people to be incel, here in the Netherlands the people who have a Nordic phenotype are never incel. I think all ugly Nords died in the ice age or were eaten by saber-toothed tigers. Anglos on the other hand are often subhumans, especially if they have Celtic ancestry.

I am a 170cm ethnic manlet, but I sometimes heightmog English tourists, JFL.

never met one irl

"And when I awoke I was alone
This bird had flown
So I lit a fire
Isn't it good Norwegian wood?"

i suspect it's the Celtic blood thats to blame. Celts were known to be gynocentric. While Germanics were more patriachy.

and for this reaosn, latin culture are also more cucked. Latin and Celtic are more similar to each other while Germanic is more distant to them. No wonder Catholicism worship "virgin mary", while protestism empahasis on Jesus himself.

Cultural differences between how men and women are treated in different parts of the world is why I believe that the form of gyocentrism present in anglo nations today is not inevitable nor completely natural.
It's affected by a lot of things that aren't biological, like cultural and social expectations.
I don't see as much emphasis on men laying down their lives for women that aren't related to them in parts of Asia compared to anglo nations for example.

There was research that said that a large portion of incels live in Sweden so I wouldn't be surprised.

Yes, Anglo nations are esepcially cucked for some reason.

I think it's due to a mix of feminism + traditionalism. The worst parts from both, are taken, resulting in the worst combo for men.

Feminism + traditionalism is truly one of the worst combinations.

But in Anglo countires, the "protect wahman" mentality is strong from traditionalism, so under feminism, all things become tilted towards women while men become oppressed. Men pay child support, alimony, assets taken by half.

Another example is pedo related crimes. In US, thanks to convervatives and Christian right wingers, the protect muuuuh children sentiment is very strong and result in out of proportion punishements. While in other western countries such as Germany and Nordic countries its punished a lot less. The whole "register as sex offender for whole life" thing originated in US.

Puritan themes in law and punishment persist even though many people in anglo nations are no longer Christian. It used to be really bad only in some areas like the south and heartland in the US, but now with the resurgence of social justice moralist crusades it's bad in big cities too. Happened real quickly from the 2000s to 2010s.

I think it might boil down to IQ as well as temperament. Germanic (espeically pure Germanics such as the Nordics) are more rational, rely less on emotions, and therefore their society are more fair.

I still think it has more to do with more to do with culture. Also apparently the Goths that sacked Rome were more gynocentric, while Rome was more androcentric and less ashamed of the diversity of the male form than many anglo nations are today. Also in places like India men can hold hands as a sign of friendship whereas in anglo nations that is considered gay and unmanly.
I think a lot of it is down to culture. I hope whatever nation takes the world stage after the anglo hegemony declines is not as gynocentric as the anglo hegemony was.
But popularity of remnant anglo media and cuture that is gynocentric especially in movies of male heroes saving women while tossing men to the side could foil that.

Denmarkcel here. Its hell over here, the normieculture is unbearable.

It's about as rare as a sub-4 incel ascending. Nordics are chadlites by default, and ugly nordics are 5s who haven't accessed some of their free Asian pussy yet. Nordic truecels are 3 - 4s who usually ascend by marrying a foreign noodle.