Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I realized how good of a cope reading is.

aspercel01

aspercel01

No surgerry for autism
★★★
I dont feel so childish and naive when I read as opossed to when I daydream, and I also dont feel like Im vasting time like when I just scroll through chinktok, for instance. It makes me feel somewhat more productive and high IQ than if I was watching movies. Reading is based.

What do you read

What do you read
Let the right one in. When you google about it its going to sound really stupid. Its about a bullied mentalcel who gets to know a 13 yo tranny mtf (and he was forced to go through castration ages ago, didnt choose it) vampire which isnt actually 13,but lives for idk how long and grooms pedophiles whom "they" force to kill people for them. Its not some hentai incel fantasy, hovever that might sound like it is. Its just a really weird book, but I like it. And it ist like it sounds from what I just told you.

Let the right one in. When you google about it its going to sound really stupid. Its about a bullied mentalcel who gets to know a 13 yo tranny mtf (and he was forced to go through castration ages ago, didnt choose it) vampire which isnt actually 13,but lives for idk how long and grooms pedophiles whom "they" force to kill people for them. Its not some hentai incel fantasy, hovever that might sound like it is. Its just a really weird book, but I like it. And it ist like it sounds from what I just told you.
i liked that book. i like to read but havent really been able to recently because of brainrot. its a good cope

Reading is nice, but I honestly am too lazy to do it. School might have ruined it for me or perhaps being depressed, but I don't enjoy reading anymore.

I bought several books and even a whole iPad, with the purpose of reading stuff. They are collecting dust now. I haven't even read page one of my bible.

I feel childish when I play video games

Depending on the book I read, sometimes I feel like a 70-year-old man, this happens with old books or books that are not very interesting.

I dont feel so childish and naive when I read as opossed to when I daydream, and I also dont feel like Im vasting time like when I just scroll through chinktok, for instance. It makes me feel somewhat more productive and high IQ than if I was watching movies. Reading is based.
Yes it's underrated.

Read a handbook for right wing youth. Also the supreme gentleman's manifesto is nice though a bit low iq.

Besides school, which totally ruined reading books for me, I only have one real non-comic book (which is what I collect / read on a daily) and that is a history of giants / bigfoot: "True Giants: Is Gigantopithecus Still Alive?" by Loren Coleman. It's the only thing that interests me honestly, fuck mainstream books. Hell, the last time I was obsessed with any series of books was Harry Potter, but that was years ago when I was still a naive child.

Reading is nice, but I honestly am too lazy to do it. School might have ruined it for me or perhaps being depressed, but I don't enjoy reading anymore.

I bought several books and even a whole iPad, with the purpose of reading stuff. They are collecting dust now. I haven't even read page one of my bible.
Never force yourself to read a book because that will make you hate reading. Just keep trying new stuff until you find a story you can get lost in and go from there. Reading can be just as good of a cope as videogames or anime if not better. Its just a bit harder to find out what you will enjoy.

Good for you I read to the forum not books though

What books do you read?

Damn how do you even read? Reading is the most boring thing in the world to me. I've never fully read books assigned to me at school. I just watched summaries and sparknotes.

DNR, reading books is for normie sex havers (except for Mein Kampf)

Besides school, which totally ruined reading books for me, I only have one real non-comic book (which is what I collect / read on a daily) and that is a history of giants / bigfoot: "True Giants: Is Gigantopithecus Still Alive?" by Loren Coleman. It's the only thing that interests me honestly, fuck mainstream books. Hell, the last time I was obsessed with any series of books was Harry Potter, but that was years ago when I was still a naive child.
What’s your favourite comic

What’s your favourite comic
The Amazing Spider-Man (1962-1999) - so, just the original series before they made it gay. But I also collect a lot of older horror comics as well, I have a few Friday the 13th's and Halloween's... along with two Texas Chainsaw Massacre's, etc.