Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Do not believe the red pill

ineedassistance

ineedassistance

Climatecel
★★★★
There is only reality - the black pill. The laws of supply and demand. Words are for deceiving, only actions matter. The pursuit of knowledge is above all.

The redpill has you thinking that if you behaved a certain way you would be able to allure women. Do not be deceived. You are competing against the laws of mathematics. If you are not 7 PSL - please get off dating apps.

Yes. The redpill is gatekeeping to keep men from learning the real blackpill truth. To extract wageslaving from them without women in return. Pathetic people fall for the red pill.:feelspuke:

Redpill requires putting on a fake persona to impress bar hopping whores and broken stacies I'm too spergy to put on fake face

red pill works for (failed) normies tho

Hey nigga I know you get no bitches but you gotta have an abundance mindset allllllright? Let the chick know you got all kindsss of options and she is trying to win you! you are the prize champ!

red pill works for (failed) normies tho
I do not entirely doubt the efficacy of the red pill. It's just that the red pill is regarded as gospel, when it only entitles you to obese women.

Take a shower,be more masculine and lift can work for someone who is already on the verge of getting a girlfriend.It won't work for incels and not even for low tier normies.

Overall, :redpill: is saturated with cringey bullshit.

:redpill: will work for some average looking people though.

The oofy doofy pill is the best pill, redpill is serviceable if you have money enough to "ascend" with gold diggers