Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion The gap between red and black pill

• Thread starter Buried Alive 2.0
  • Start date
Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
After seeing the endless failures of red pill scammers and how their ideas are basically obsolete (because the black pill has adopted what useful parts it had), I see no point in discussing things with them, as they will drive discussion towards game, frame, cold approaching and we all know extensively how that's bullshit.

The black pill adopted the foid behavior and looksmaxing parts of the red pill, but it's still highly nihilist and it doesn't support discussion related to incels who try dating and then fail in ascending because of some more advanced foid bullshit.

So this creates a gap, where blackpilled people who haven't accepted LDAR stay between.

I see no point in discussing things with them, as they will drive discussion towards game, frame, cold approaching and we all know extensively how that's bullshit.
Well, frame is not bullshit tbh.

Indeed, there is nothing to be gained by interacting with red pillers. They're almost as delusional as blue pillers.

Height is correlated to frame
True, short men can't hold frame.
Indeed, there is nothing to be gained by interacting with red pillers. They're almost as delusional as blue pillers.
Based. It can even be detrimental because they blame you for failing with women. I hate that "pick yourself up by your bootstrap" mentality.
The width of a body between the endpoints of the shoulders.
Doesn't seem like this is true, from the red pill POV. What's the meaning of holding frame then?

Red pill is for normies so it’s not complete bs

redpill is not true

Lmao don't tell me I was wrong about frame definition all these years :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Seems like, lmao :feelskek:

When redpillers talk about it they're definitely not talking about body width. I only have a limited understanding of what it means.

Not really because game, dread game, negging, DARE are widely known and recognized as bs.
I think game can work if she finds you attractive first, but i think game is silly regardless

I think game can work if she finds you attractive first, but i think game is silly regardless
They will recognize it as being red pill tactics and ghost you. Might've worked in the past, but it's mainstream now.

It is called the Purplepill

It is called the Purplepill
Purple pill is using the red pill for bluepilled goals.

It rejects the black pill and accepts red pill knowledge about foid behavior, like hypergamy, their lack of empathy, dual mating strategy, as good things. Purple pill is very cucked.

Last edited:
3 différences :
- blackpill emphasises looks much, much more
- blackpill isn’t afraid to discuss the disastrous state of modern women
- blackpill usually don’t think that something can be done ( it’s over )

3 différences :
- blackpill emphasises looks much, much more
- blackpill isn’t afraid to discuss the disastrous state of modern women
- blackpill usually don’t think that something can be done ( it’s over )
Red pill does discuss the atrocious state of women, but it's contradictory in it as they blame the man for being unsuccessful.